Thugs on the Train

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'll try again then. You and Rasko (and one other account who is yet to post on this thread) are all the same person. Cut it out. If you have something to say, please use only 1 account to do so.

Flipping heck, the lengths people go to to get attention! Very sad.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
No, but threatening people and arranging what side of carriage doors them and their friends are going to get out of to have them surrounded to kick at Brighton station with the intent of kicking 7 bells out of them as they failed when they tried to push their way back to other Brighton fans is a tiny bit different to drunks causing a nuisance on the train and being ecstatic that we finally got a win, would you not agree?

Surely what side of the carriage that you get out of depends on the station? Otherwise it's a bit of a drop :)

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
If it's IP address matching, there's an awful lot of reasons why they might actually NOT be the same person. Posting from same connection, student halls, etc. and so on. Couldn't give a shit, like, but it's not out of the question.

Bozza probably set up device recognition software for the Mods to use. So it may not just be same IP.

Gothamist

Jan 2, 2015
Mugs and Thugs...

Okay, I appreciate this is old news; first opportunity to weigh in since the incident. But here's how this thing unfolded, first hand. 10.42 train from Clapham Junction..(I'm waiting with my nephew). Train comes in and doors open..., the crowd moves towards the doors at which point a baby faced fat lad, clutching a bottle of Becks, barges past us uttering ridiculous words like, "let's steam it" in an affected accent as though he'd just walked off the set of Eastenders... Naturally, I turned to him and simply said excuse me...seemingly the wrong thing to have said at this point. Fat Boy has an instant and enormous over-reaction and starts mouthing of (more Eastenders stuff). So now he's in front of me boarding the train but holding up boarding of the carriage for all. At this point the crowd swell is such that there's a surge in which I'm up against Fat Boy and he gets pushed into the train with force. And here begins the altercation... FB confronts me calling me an effing Mug multiple times...then he comes at me and my nephew instinctively shoves him back...and FB thankfully is taken by the swell down the carriage away from us. For anyone on this thread who has previously interpreted this as youthful or good-natured drunken exuberance, be under no illusion it was anything but. This was pure unadulterated venom from FB and his mates who spent the rest of the train journey texting to and fro about and gesturing just how they were going to take my nephew and me down...more Eastenders Speak...I contacted Southern Rail and they have the whole thing on their CCTV....it probably looks comical but it wasn't.. believe me.

NB..., I've been an Albion fan 40 years, lived through the lunacy of the Palace; Millwall; WHU days etc when bloke's actually got hurt. I was in the North Stand when Spurs "took" our entire end (and they did..lock stock and smoking...) but never have I been confronted with an Albion fan wanting to "take me down"...and accentuate... for saying excuse me...

FB was accompanied by a bunch that appeared to revere him...a ginger haired bloke with a Wall Eye..and about 5 others...their language and manner was an embarrassment to BHA...A married couple who boarded at E Croydon spent 35 mins in fear...and I did try to dissuade them form boarding...outcome...we all got off at HH...to escape those scum bags...our fellow fans...!

So that's it...from the horse's mouth...and for the avoidance of all doubt, the OP is my brother and the respondent my nephew...TWO separate people...

And FINALLY, what a great night at Fulham, this nonsense notwithstanding....BHA...till I die..., hopefully not at the hands of amoebe FB...calling me a MUG...where has that expression come from anyway... ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If the abusee was a touch on the heavy side and sporting specs, a beard and slap head hairdo then it was probably the moderators telling HB&B that he is a Bellend. It happens all the time.

If there was any talk of train times/disruption at Preston park or which end of the drive is in Brighton then this was deffo the case. Ignore in future. TIMMY validates himself via public humiliation.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
L
Okay, I appreciate this is old news; first opportunity to weigh in since the incident. But here's how this thing unfolded, first hand. 10.42 train from Clapham Junction..(I'm waiting with my nephew). Train comes in and doors open..., the crowd moves towards the doors at which point a baby faced fat lad, clutching a bottle of Becks, barges past us uttering ridiculous words like, "let's steam it" in an affected accent as though he'd just walked off the set of Eastenders... Naturally, I turned to him and simply said excuse me...seemingly the wrong thing to have said at this point. Fat Boy has an instant and enormous over-reaction and starts mouthing of (more Eastenders stuff). So now he's in front of me boarding the train but holding up boarding of the carriage for all. At this point the crowd swell is such that there's a surge in which I'm up against Fat Boy and he gets pushed into the train with force. And here begins the altercation... FB confronts me calling me an effing Mug multiple times...then he comes at me and my nephew instinctively shoves him back...and FB thankfully is taken by the swell down the carriage away from us. For anyone on this thread who has previously interpreted this as youthful or good-natured drunken exuberance, be under no illusion it was anything but. This was pure unadulterated venom from FB and his mates who spent the rest of the train journey texting to and fro about and gesturing just how they were going to take my nephew and me down...more Eastenders Speak...I contacted Southern Rail and they have the whole thing on their CCTV....it probably looks comical but it wasn't.. believe me.

NB..., I've been an Albion fan 40 years, lived through the lunacy of the Palace; Millwall; WHU days etc when bloke's actually got hurt. I was in the North Stand when Spurs "took" our entire end (and they did..lock stock and smoking...) but never have I been confronted with an Albion fan wanting to "take me down"...and accentuate... for saying excuse me...

FB was accompanied by a bunch that appeared to revere him...a ginger haired bloke with a Wall Eye..and about 5 others...their language and manner was an embarrassment to BHA...A married couple who boarded at E Croydon spent 35 mins in fear...and I did try to dissuade them form boarding...outcome...we all got off at HH...to escape those scum bags...our fellow fans...!

So that's it...from the horse's mouth...and for the avoidance of all doubt, the OP is my brother and the respondent my nephew...TWO separate people...

And FINALLY, what a great night at Fulham, this nonsense notwithstanding....BHA...till I die..., hopefully not at the hands of amoebe FB...calling me a MUG...where has that expression come from anyway... ?

Your account rings true and I don't blame people for calling Southern Rail (some knuckedraggers would no doubt condemn it as "grassing"). The law abidding majority know these scummers unfortunately do exist, but thankfully over time they get more and more known the Police and others, and unless their brain cell changes tact, a life of prison beckons. It has nothing to do with loyalty to a particular football club ... those morans have no moral code when it comes to violence, intimidation or anti social behaviour.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

The same ginger tosser who it seemed got chucked out at Fulham I wonder?

There were some real morons at the Fulham game, better bunch today.

Sorry to hear you had to experience that, didn't surprise me from what I saw at Fulham.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Sorry to hear you had to experience that, didn't surprise me from what I saw at Fulham.

Its amazing how they all go missing against what I would call a tasty team

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

steady on,some lads fought bravely hanging on to the far north west corner :wrong:

or are you referring to the Joe Kinnear testimonal???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Without the "charlie" they wouldn't say boo to a goose. If it is the same ginger twunt I've seen at away games he is a right knob.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

steady on,some lads fought bravely hanging on to the far north west corner :wrong:

or are you referring to the Joe Kinnear testimonal???

At the Joe Kinnear testimonial I walked into the North Stand and thought to myself summat wrong here I can see more than one black person.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Without the "charlie" they wouldn't say boo to a goose. If it is the same ginger twunt I've seen at away games he is a right knob.

image.jpg

Ginge on a binge .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports