Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thugs on the Train

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
It's getting realer by the minute:

No one gives a shit about the people on the train any more, we just want to know if this is two people or not.

agJIP.gif

No. No we are not for the nth time.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I was on the 10.42 from Clapham to Brighton and there were some rowdy 20somethings singing aout Nathan Jones but no argy bargy. And I got off lightly as well. Thanks.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Every time we take a lot of away fans somewhere there is always a thread like this.

Does make you wonder why these people bother??

For future reference evening kick offs in London there will be drunk fans there....please don't get offended by them they are just having fun!

Joe Pineapples

Mar 28, 2010
Brighton
If it's IP address matching, there's an awful lot of reasons why they might actually NOT be the same person. Posting from same connection, student halls, etc. and so on. Couldn't give a shit, like, but it's not out of the question.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The powers that be making things up? Shirley not?

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Every time we take a lot of away fans somewhere there is always a thread like this.

Does make you wonder why these people bother??

For future reference evening kick offs in London there will be drunk fans there....please don't get offended by them they are just having fun!

No, but threatening people and arranging what side of carriage doors them and their friends are going to get out of to have them surrounded to kick at Brighton station with the intent of kicking 7 bells out of them as they failed when they tried to push their way back to other Brighton fans is a tiny bit different to drunks causing a nuisance on the train and being ecstatic that we finally got a win, would you not agree?

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
No, but threatening people and arranging what side of carriage doors them and their friends are going to get out of to have them surrounded to kick at Brighton station with the intent of kicking 7 bells out of them as they failed when they tried to push their way back to other Brighton fans is a tiny bit different to drunks causing a nuisance on the train and being ecstatic that we finally got a win, would you not agree?

Stop being a tease and give some descriptions, but don't forget to make one of them immensely fat and another one incredibly ginger, it's the law regarding any story.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I might agree, if I could actually understand it. Commas and full stops do help with comprehension.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
I might agree, if I could actually understand it. Commas and full stops do help with comprehension.

Aye, revising before posting may have helped! Here is the second draft :lolol::lolol:

No, but threatening people and arranging what side of carriage doors them and their friends are going to get out of at Brighton station in order to have them surrounded and of kick 7 bells out of them because they were unable to get back to them on the train due to the density of people on the carriage, all though they did try, is a tiny bit different to drunks causing a nuisance on the train and being ecstatic that we finally got a win, would you not agree?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Aye, revising before posting may have helped! Here is the second draft :lolol::lolol:

No, but threatening people and arranging what side of carriage doors them and their friends are going to get out of at Brighton station in order to have them surrounded and of kick 7 bells out of them because they were unable to get back to them on the train due to the density of people on the carriage, all though they did try, is a tiny bit different to drunks causing a nuisance on the train and being ecstatic that we finally got a win, would you not agree?

Third draft needed.

Dec 29, 2011
I feel ya, there are some twats out there. My advice is to hit the gym and go with a few more mates next time, then see if they give you grief.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I guess that rules out the two of them being at the same or any Uni...or maybe not!

I think the fact that it's 30th December and in the middle of student holidays that would make this possibility unlikely. And many, although not all, office workplaces are shut down at this time of year as well.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's a triple account for sure. They always react exactly the same way .

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

But what did you do to wind them up??

They didn't just get on the train and think I'm going to kick a Brighton fan's head in I bet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here