Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thugs on the Train

Rasko - Was it essential that you posted from this account rather than the one you created to make your OP? Did you hope to make us think that since two "different" posters referred obliquely to the same incident it must have happened? FAIL.

Cut it out or I'll ban all three of your accounts, there's a good chap.

221115071c53b0159f.jpg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I don't understand the above from Goldstone 1976?

I'll try again then. You and Rasko (and one other account who is yet to post on this thread) are all the same person. Cut it out. If you have something to say, please use only 1 account to do so.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Nightmare journey back from Clapham Junction as a group of drunken Brighton fans decided to threaten and abuse fellow BHA supporters. Why do that to your own? Why do that to anyone?

You obviously have too much time on your hands to start a thread like this and then use you're other account to try and back you up.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
I'll try again then. You and Rasko (and one other account who is yet to post on this thread) are all the same person. Cut it out. If you have something to say, please use only 1 account to do so.

Sorry, but no we are not? We may know each other, but that is immaterial, his point still stands - why would you do that to fellow Albion fans?

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Sorry, but no we are not? We may know each other, but that is immaterial, his point still stands - why would you do that to fellow Albion fans?

What answer are you hoping for? They are a group of mates trying to desperately repress their homosexuality in a male dominated past time, the only way they can is to use that excess nervous energy by deflecting onto innocent bystanders. Of course it's out of order. They should just accept who they are and spend time spooning on the way back amongst the cramped conditions of the train carriage.

Or then again they could just be idiots.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

I'd quit while I was behind If I were you. Or you. Or you.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Or could just be working in the same building or live together.

DjembeJon

Dec 30, 2014
Sussex by the sea
Interesting the way that this thread has developed. Abuse from fellow Albion fans (which was the whole point in the first place) and an accusation that I am the same person as another user which simply is not true. Continue on if you like but I will stick to following NSC on twitter and FB in future.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Interesting the way that this thread has developed. Abuse from fellow Albion fans (which was the whole point in the first place) and an accusation that I am the same person as another user which simply is not true. Continue on if you like but I will stick to following NSC on twitter and FB in future.

Do you want some?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

:cry: :bigwave:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• Tissue-Cry-baby.jpg
    Tissue-Cry-baby.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 1,346

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

And a flounce. If it's not true, don't worry about it, go about your business on here as you please. Let not others opinions sway your course old chap.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here