Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thugs on the Train

Jan 30, 2008
No he didn't. he was complaining that a small group of OUR "supporters" chose to intimidate and threaten him and his friends - what right do they have to do that then
So much so he flounced off when questioned, then some one else had to back him up ,all a one sided story , you keep on believing:rolleyes:
regards
DR

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
No he didn't. he was complaining that a small group of OUR "supporters" chose to intimidate and threaten him and his friends - what right do they have to do that then

Blimey they should have seen how brighton fans went on New Years day at Fulham mid eighties (das reich you will recall I am sure)

Jan 30, 2008
Blimey they should have seen how brighton fans went on New Years day at Fulham mid eighties (das reich you will recall I am sure)
Makes me laugh Spanish , came back from Cheltenham a few years back ,got on the train at victoria walking down the carriage mate had a Skint T shirt on , walked past a group of lads and a comment came up of keep it in your trousers ,not going to go into detail but it was sorted out, didn't feel I needed to put it up on social media at the time though:rolleyes:
regards
DR

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
yuppie.jpg

Ok, yah...must dash. I'm meeting Imogen for a skinny latte in Baaahtersea xx

Ciao

Don't ask for directions, one there calls it that...it's BATTEER ZEE AAAH

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Makes me laugh Spanish , came back from Cheltenham a few years back ,got on the train at victoria walking down the carriage mate had a Skint T shirt on , walked past a group of lads and a comment came up of keep it in your trousers ,not going to go into detail but it was sorted out, didn't feel I needed to put it up on social media at the time though:rolleyes:
regards
DR
These were your fellow Albion fans were they? If not, what's the relevance of your post?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
point is you may be subject to a bit of verbal on public transport , doesn't mean you have to cry about it on here, as I said all a one way story
regards
DR

What a shame for the knuckledragging minority of society, that technology has made it easier to report scum committing crimes or threatening to. One person (who might be an OAP, female, or simply someone not into punching others) tells another not to push in ... and under your ancient system, the person making the first statement must be able to back it up with pugilistic 'bottle'. Or at the very least, never ever tell the authorities or NSC about it. Unfortunately for you, society and English Law moved on a century or two back. Leaving the twa*s behind, often behind bars.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
I agree that whinging online is pathetic. Social networking should be kept for boasting how you were a pwopa nawty geezer years ago, that wouldn't be pathetic would it :rolleyes:

Listen you slaaaaaaag. Those who know, say nothing, I'll just say Brighton 2 ( Ker Plunk, Buckaroo) Fulham 1 (Cluedo). It was no holds barred, women cryin in the streets, grown men aghast, but we took 'em on and planted our flag in their Manor. Savvy? *TapsNose*

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
If it all panned out like the OP said then I'm on his side in this , he sounds like an inoffensive sort of bloke, and not everyone is the sort of person to meet fire with fire as it were , one day the bloke who picked on him will pick on the wrong person , and it WILL happen, it always does.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Sadly some young blokes get together, have a sniff of the barmaids apron and think they are invincible.

Not just a football problem, you get it at concerts and in town centres on a Saturday night.

Thatcher's fault, obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here