Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This New 'Special' Player

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Not saying it is, or that I've heard from my sister's mates brother he's in a taxi from Gatwick BUT, how about Jeremie Aliadiere? Without a club at the moment after being released by Middlesbrough in the summer? Lightening quick and only 27.

I think most people on here are being over optimistic with this 'special' player but IMO Aliadiere is pretty special and quite realistic.

I will reiterate, I'm not saying he's definitely coming but when first saw this he came straight into my head as was a bit surprised Middlesbrough released him.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
injury prone, striker. we need someone to replace Lua Lua on wing

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
he is also a winger, if i remember rightly, played most of the time on the wing for Middlesborough...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Not saying it is, or that I've heard from my sister's mates brother he's in a taxi from Gatwick BUT, how about Jeremie Aliadiere? Without a club at the moment after being released by Middlesbrough in the summer? Lightening quick and only 27.

I think most people on here are being over optimistic with this 'special' player but IMO Aliadiere is pretty special and quite realistic.

I will reiterate, I'm not saying he's definitely coming but when first saw this he came straight into my head as was a bit surprised Middlesbrough released him.

Whenever Taxis are involved, it's always bollocks!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
You'd imagine not given we've just strengthened the striker department and Gus said this week it wont be someone who is currently without a club. He wants someone to slot straight in.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
You'd imagine not given we've just strengthened the striker department and Gus said this week it wont be someone who is currently without a club. He wants someone to slot straight in.

didn't see that, apologies!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If it is Aliadiere I would suggest that with his history and pedigree he would be classed as a special signing becuase normally he would be way out of our league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here