Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Think Tony and Barber maybe thinking they've made a mistake..........

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I have a serious doubt our scouting team know what a decent striker looks like.

I agree. Bloody hopeless on the basis of what we have seen so far this season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it not a bit early for panic to start setting in? we're only 2 points worse off than we were at this stage last season having scored 1 less goal and conceded the same.

The difference between this season and last at this point was the number of players out injured and needing to put in DS players.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I've seen signs Hyypia is a good manager. He's just had to put a team together on a limited budget meaning he hasn't got any players who can actually put the ball in the net.

A limited budget where 8 million pounds for a player disappears into the coffers? And is not spent.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Don't think you can blame Sami for today. Good performance for the most part and it's certainly not Sami's fault that we failed to score from the chances we created.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'd prefer to see Baldock with a competent striker, we just need to sign one.

Why? What has Baldock done so far to suggest he is good enough for the Championship? No better than CMS this season, who has also been ****ing useles. Colunga the invisible man yet again today. And COG good at hold-up play / lay-offs, but looks like he couldn't score in a brothel.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Kemy, COG, Hughes, Toko and potentially Corlunga & Stockdale were all mistakes.

Selling Ulloa was great business... but they had so much time to find a replacement and didn't.

A bit tough calling Hughes a mistake. I'd say Sami knew he was going to use Dunk and needed an experienced CB as cover.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Twelve on target according to the match stats.

Apologies if I'm wrong, got my stats from the BBC. And it sure didn't look like there was 12 shots on target either...

Screen Shot 2014-10-04 at 17.27.58.png

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Why? What has Baldock done so far to suggest he is good enough for the Championship? No better than CMS this season, who has also been ****ing useles. Colunga the invisible man yet again today. And COG good at hold-up play / lay-offs, but looks like he couldn't score in a brothel.

He's played less than 3 games for crying out loud, give him a chance for ffs. And as I've said, I'd like to see him play with a competent striker as he's going to struggle playing alongside a runner like CMS.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The difference between this season and last at this point was the number of players out injured and needing to put in DS players.

Not quite true as in the corresponding game last season the only youngster we started with was JFC, the rest of the team was experienced.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Baldock has been injured and Barnsley must have a lot of brothels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here