Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

think ive cracked it

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
That's when you are in trouble, when you think you have cracked it.

Think like that and you'll be back on them in no time.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
f***ing lightweight!

fag.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
well done!

now make it 4 more......................and 4 more after that.............and then another 4..................and again

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
got my electric fag from tescos on sat changed the filter just the once so far thought it was going to be a nightmare wake up in the mornings and not got the urge to light up and have a smoke on the drive to work didnt use the electric fag until 8.30 this morning having been up since 5.30

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The cigarette industry go to all the trouble of sourcing the tobacco plant, getting the blend right, rolling, packing and shipping it around the world so that it arrives fresh in our shops and people turn round and say "Ooh no, I don't fancy that." You wouldn't be turning your nose up if it was orange juice or tinned tomatoes would you gully07?

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
The cigarette industry go to all the trouble of sourcing the tobacco plant, getting the blend right, rolling, packing and shipping it around the world so that it arrives fresh in our shops and people turn round and say "Ooh no, I don't fancy that." You wouldn't be turning your nose up if it was orange juice or tinned tomatoes would you gully07?

no but after smoking since i was 15 and am now 42 think its about time i gave it a try and kick the habit

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
If you use an electric cigarette, try not to use it on a megabus.

Better still, try never to use a megabus.

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
That's when you are in trouble, when you think you have cracked it.

Think like that and you'll be back on them in no time.

So right, have made various attempts over the years and every time I thought I had cracked it, relaxed, had a beer and then..... now trying again for the 14th time!!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Well I have not had a slice of cheese for 6 days, beat that!!:D

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I gave up smoking in 1997 and still occasionally crave a toke. Wish I'd never started :(

Same with me except 1993, Would still like one though but have never wavered and I am the weakest will-powered person I know. Well done to you and keep going but beware your inevitable waistline expansion.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
no but after smoking since i was 15 and am now 42 think its about time i gave it a try and kick the habit

good work, I gave up in 2010 after smoking for a similar period of time so keep going! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here