Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ifyouhatepalacestandup....NOW WITH PICS post No 155!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Unfortunatly the regular member, ifyouhatepalacestandup was rushed into hospital on Monday just gone, with a heart attack, after a lot of tests in hospital he will hopefully be allowed home soon to rest prior to a triple by pass operation taking place in the very near future.

I am very aware he goes to away games with some regulars on here and is also a very popular and well respected poster on NSC, and i just wanted to let everyone know the situation.

I am sure you will all join me in wishing him well very soon, one great thing about NSC is we do all stand united in times of problems.

We will see him posting again very soon im sure.

All the best mate :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
All the best to him, hope everything works out and he can get back on here and back to the Amex. :thumbsup:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Presumably he will now have to hatepalacesittingdown for a time.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Get well soon bro - saw him today he seemed much brighter and is very positive. He is a strong person and will be fine in no time I am sure. Thanks for all your good wishes - He told me today he was going to the Amex on Saturday by hook or by crook and I didn't fancy arguing with him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Get well, all our positive thoughts are with you.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Blimey - life dishes out some crap some times! Glad to hear he's ok and soldiering on and hope he continues to repair for his Op - we're all thinking of you!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Take it easy mate :thumbsup: #weall8palace

Caught in time and administered to with (I'm confident) quality medical attention, so ....good news ultimately.

Good luck to the lad, get back in the match soon.
Oh, and he's timed it well to have months to get better, relax for a few summer months and recuperate before the new season starts. Silver linings, and all that!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Thoughts are with you and your family.... Speedy recovery in time for another fab season ahead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here