Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that you just can't get your head around

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I assume you're talking about the US here - the term "civilized" threw me for a few seconds - but I agree, I may not live there but their actions could have implications far beyond their own country. They are behaving like children, and if I could I'd ensure they all got de-elected next time round and banned from standing for public office again. Utterly irresponsible.
Indeed. And while I'm at it, the whole 'gun' thing in the US, I really don't understand that at all.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't get the huge love of The Smiths. Just never got them.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I can't get my head around how the current government are selling off the NHS and the post office while personally profiting from it, and they're getting away with it.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Surely in Brighton every club is a gay club. Everyone is welcome.

You have a point but the gays like a night to themselves every now and then. Good luck to them I say. I know that many are driven crazy by this stereotype that they love rubbish music & rubbish drinks. It's just not true.

Anyway, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I don't know Guido Fawkes, but I have seen them on Twitter and I get very confused. Give a blue-rinse Conservative from Mid Sommer Norton anyday, at least I know who I'm dealing with.

I follow a nihilist libertarian. I can't get my head round half of what he says but he's bloody funny so I've never thought of unfollowing. I follow a few Tories too - not politicians but writers - but they're all posh. It's good to have a few different views around.

Candles, particularly smelly ones. We have mains electric in our house, we don't need them unless there is a power cut and the light they give out will be crap anyway.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's not the gays in Gay bars that are the problem. It's the other type of person that hangs around them, probably my least favourite type of person. The Fag Hag.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
People who "support" a northern team they have absolutely no geographical or emotional connection to, and never go to even see them play, purely on the basis of they're good.

Strip clubs

Erotic asphyxiation

Maths

75% this.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Candles, particularly smelly ones. We have mains electric in our house, we don't need them unless there is a power cut and the light they give out will be crap anyway.

I like a nice candle. Christmassy smelling ones. Right, think I'm popping down Legends for a Campari.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
How people have not worked out that....

1. Governments in the west are puppets of central banks and mega corps.

2. Mains Stream News is mainly mind programming.

3. There is as much going on in the invisible as the visible (etherically).

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011

yep, nothing special about living with natural light from fire.......much better to use those chemical cocktail energy save bulbs.

sigh.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Conspiracy theorists

One mans truth is another mans nonsense, one mans daily mail is another mans nonsense........research cognitive dissonance.

e.g Diana was killed by the Englih elite......many were mocked for mentioning this years ago, but now its coming out in the main stream so more are now ready to believe it....with having done no independent research. CT is just a silly term.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here