Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that drive you MENTAL

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Those small minded wallies who, on the outskirts of Worthing (where I work), where the road merges next to Brooklands Park, decide that even though there is a good 500 metres of two lanes left, they will deliberately sit in the MIDDLE to stop anyone using the two lanes - i.e. to stop road users using the road in the way it was intended. Everybody merges in, one by one anyway 500 metres further on, so who the heck do these small minded tosspots think they are? It happens about twice a week...

On the other side why are there markings stopping you using the 2nd lane fir 100m then a sign telling you to use both lanes. Why, why, why?

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Drivers who don't signal thank you, when you have clearly pulled over to one side or similar to let them pass first.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sorry sisters but women at cash points or paying at cash tills. Why they take twice as long to both find and put away their cash card... Only they can answer.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Women at a till. Get purse out at last min & look for exact change they never end up having.

And loosing to Palace pissed me off.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
The Effective Use of the Word Frigging -by- [MENTION=12706]mikeyjh[/MENTION]

just makes me laugh. Frigging is far more powerful than Fcuking :D

WHAT?? Are you mad? That is like saying pussy is worse than c@un!!

Frigging is posh for f***ing....

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Paying the best part of £150 to see the dropkick murphys. Then having to leave after 20 mins cos the wife is drunk and my mates phone has been stolen.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
People who start a conversation and continue it as they leave the room expecting you to either follow them or turn the TV down.

People who say nothing all evening until there's a programme on TV that requires you to specifically listen to it to follow (Question Time for example) and then talk incessantly.

You get in the the car/tractor in my instance for the person to then attempt to talk to you from the doorstep to the house meaning that you now have to get out of said vehicle and walk back to the house to hear.

People that whisper in to your ear. Not only is it cringe worthy all I hear is a sort of swishing sound.

Children with bad table manners.

People that interrupt you constantly when you're reading and then accuse you of being rude and unsociable when you tell them to SHUT THE F**K UP.

People that complain how hard it is in the current financial situation next moment telling you where their off to on their holidays.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Women at a till. Get purse out at last min & look for exact change they never end up having.

And loosing to Palace pissed me off.

Apologies C-sider but THIS annoys me more than most things in life.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
News.

Not the old fashioned sitting at a desk news, but the modern news when they send someone to do a story about motorways and they do a report from a motorway.

I know what a motorway looks like thanks.

Snow isn't news by the way. It's weather.

Thank God for Radio 4 news.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
People who ask you what is going on in a movie, particularly those who not only ask due to not paying attention themselves but also ask when you don't know yet -pay attention and you'll find out!
The same person will then ask you who a character is. I don't know they only just appeared! "Why are they doing that?" Just watch and find out, or not, or work it out yourself, just learn how to watch a movie for fracks sake.
The main culprit is my eldest sister who I have now avoided watching anything with for 15 years. She has however inspired my new venture of "subtitles for the hard of plot following".

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Also another vote for people who get to the front of a queue where paying is required, then seem to be shocked they are asked for money.

Then starts the inevitible rummaging in a handbag (sorry ladies it's usually you) whilst the rest of us people with a brain cell wait very impatiently behind.

Drives me bonkers

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
People who ask you what is going on in a movie, particularly those who not only ask due to not paying attention themselves but also ask when you don't know yet -pay attention and you'll find out!
The same person will then ask you who a character is. I don't know they only just appeared! "Why are they doing that?" Just watch and find out, or not, or work it out yourself, just learn how to watch a movie for fracks sake.
The main culprit is my eldest sister who I have now avoided watching anything with for 15 years. She has however inspired my new venture of "subtitles for the hard of plot following".

When you say "people" you mean women don't you.

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
Talking about the other results going home by coach from the amex. Man says "don't talk about the matches, i want to watch them later" We're on a f***ing football coach, we're going to talk about football!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here