Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that drive you MENTAL

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Similarly, people talking on the phone whilst they're trying to be served in shops. If I was behind the counter I wouldn't serve them and say "I'll serve you once you've got some bloody manners"

we just refuse to talk to them..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This is the supermarket question isn't it ?

You're in a busy queue and the woman in front gets all her shopping through.Then,shock of shocks,she is asked for payment.Cue search of pockets,trolley,handbag for purse or whatever to pay.

Am I missing something here ? If you cannot find your money is the shopping free ? Do these people inhabit a world where payment is optional ?

And then she decides that screwed up somewhere about her person live the tokens for 1p off sprouts,2p off economy burgers................

* So as not to seem sexist,I have seen this performance from blokes,too.

It's maddening and it is mainly women and only really in this country really. In most countries they dont stand at the till packing a trolley load neatly into bags, they pile it straight back into the trolley and pack it at the car and pay and f*** off making a very quick till experience. Saw quite a few people getting shouted at by other people behind them for not following this procedure.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Things that annoy me?

Pub staff who can't run a bar and don't know how long someone has been waiting.
Shop staff who talk on the phone and just hold their hand out for the money, I withold my pennies until they excuse themselves from the call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here