These are the world's most livable cities for 2015

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I wouldn't live in a City for any price.

Been to a few on that list, OK for a day or two but after that I get hankerings for less bustle and more quiet.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I'll bear that in mind. To Florence, Venice, or both?

Both but particularly Venice. Other advantages are that service is usually better along with cheaper rates but beware, Carnevale is held during the 2/3 weeks before Shrove Tuesday, amazing but expensive and chaotic!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Another vote of bewilerment that Paris is on the list.

If I had to pick one from those it would proberly be Sydney.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Where is old Tub to stick up for himself ----- let me guess, drinking one gallon glasses of german beer:drink:

Where am I? I'm on holiday :wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Most I can understand but the Tokyo number 1 is quite odd.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
unless your in your 20's and looking to get your leg over,who the hell would want to live in a city

cess pits the lot of them

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Been to 20 on that list and there are half a dozen I would take issue with starting at number one. I'm not at all keen on Tokyo and now that karaoke has lost its appeal so has much of what it has to offer. It is however number one on my list of cities that are easy to get lost in ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Been to 20 on that list and there are half a dozen I would take issue with starting at number one. I'm not at all keen on Tokyo and now that karaoke has lost its appeal so has much of what it has to offer. It is however number one on my list of cities that are easy to get lost in ???

11 for me. I love Tokyo, but only to visit. It's so expensive to live in I'm baffled why it's number 1. I'd put Kyoto over Tokyo in the living stakes.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
unless your in your 20's and looking to get your leg over,who the hell would want to live in a city

If you're in your 20s, you really wouldn't to live in Vienna or Geneva. I still shudder at wondering round central Vienna at just after 10 on a Saturday night and not finding a single bar open. I eventually found one away from the main drag, only for it to shut at 11.00. And Vienna is the height of sleaziness and debauchery compared to Geneva

No Budapest, my own favourite European city? Or Belgrade?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
17. misses many, eg NY and London, the latter the home to Corbyn. Some cery dull places om that list, but its a persons view i guess

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports