• No

Votes: 101 70.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 42 29.4%

• Total voters

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Jesus christ, 71% of people SERIOUSLY are incredibly precious.

Its for KIDS. Maybe they should tailor it to kids a bit more though as idiots clearly dont know this :facepalm:

On the subject of embarrassing things, that gay "rainbow" flag (or whatever the PC name for it is) held up in the East Stand the last few games is incredibly embarrassing. Sure were in a city which promotes equality, but plenty of other cities do that - cant see them with a gay flag, just a target for the abuse which people just scream for a policeman over.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Really guys?? Why not?

Nobody says you have to and I'm sure 99% of the N stand will dress exactly as they would for any other match, but engaging youngsters means long term income for the club and if that means that 1% of people in the stand (and 100% of those appearing on fanzone) are dressed up, who the f*ck cares (but the 1%).

Anyone who brings their kids to matches knows that things like this, fanzone, gully's girls (may they rest in peace), etc all contribute to the experience for them. The bragging rights at school on monday after appearing on fanzone on sat are not to be ignored amongst the pre-teens. And if all they talk about on monday morning is BHA and the Amex, then their friends learn that Chelski and ManU are not the teams to follow and a little pester-power later and little johnny and his dad are spending money at the Amex on a saturday.

Don't want to dress up, then don't. But don't begrudge the club for trying to ensure that you have a home on a saturday afternoon for many more years to come and that the dark days are long behind us.

I voted no, and probably would stick with it because I don't particularly like the idea.

BUT you make a good point well!

German Day

tickets cost a tenner and can take our beer in the stands

oh and Palace relegation party day

Oohh - I like that. Should put some on our gate for a pre XMas game.

I'll come dressed as Zahaha and watch the whole game from the stands.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Good for the kids isn't it. Don't see much harm. My kid was desperate to come as batman last season, but he always bottled it at the last minute... However I think for the Leicester game he'll be coming as a teenage mutant ninja turtle. His heart is set.

Hahah good lad I bet he will look great

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Free beer day?
Free entry day?
Guaranteed win day?

Or Barber Day (free hair cuts on the concourse!)

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Why not have a day for the different charities that are always collecting
on the concourses. Forget this bull*hit theme-like days - they make me
cringe.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
cringe.

Oh don't be so bloody sensible. You're in danger of reflecting the character of what this club might have been!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I guess the fright night will go down well with the kids, giving them an excuse to test out their Halloween stuff prior to the day itself. Maybe a pumpkin pie special? Have voted no though as I find it embarrassing when only a few, as was the case with Spanish Day bother.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
how about we just get on with matches and have a 'we'll score more than you day ?' ..........that's what we're all there for, after all......

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
cringe.

They do all around the ground, in fact I cant remember a recent game where there hasnt been a collection. Needs more publicity though.

Besides, kids cant really dress up as something related to one of the charities.

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
Not if its "organised" by the club.

If done spontaneously, (hmm. How would that work)... if done by supporters, (think dressing up for the last match of the season), then I'm OK with it.

But organised... It reeks of the creeping Americanisation of our cherished institutions.

(Yes... I'm having a bad day...)

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Jesus christ, 71% of people SERIOUSLY are incredibly precious.

Its for KIDS. Maybe they should tailor it to kids a bit more though as idiots clearly dont know this :facepalm:

On the subject of embarrassing things, that gay "rainbow" flag (or whatever the PC name for it is) held up in the East Stand the last few games is incredibly embarrassing. Sure were in a city which promotes equality, but plenty of other cities do that - cant see them with a gay flag, just a target for the abuse which people just scream for a policeman over.

Exactly what is the problem with the rainbow flag? Haven't seen it myself.

I have no problem with the flag. I'm not embarrassed by it. Sounds cool to me. Diversity and inclusion etc.

Jan 30, 2008
Exactly what is the problem with the rainbow flag? Haven't seen it myself.

I have no problem with the flag. I'm not embarrassed by it. Sounds cool to me. Diversity and inclusion etc.
ask Zippy ,George and Bungle, they've got a lot to answer for :smokin:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here