The "Ultra's" are killing the atmosphere

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Surely, surely not... a moaning thread about other Brighton fans? Well I never... that's original.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Don't really care about the NSK one way or the other. They really shouldn't use the term 'Ultras' though, it makes them a bit of a laughing stock.

This is an issue that keep rearing it's head, Even I who is part of the NSK agrees with you personally. I don't like it just for the hysteria it seems to cause which is why I call it/us the NSK admittedly other like it within the group, you takes your choice. Ultimately it's only a name and not of importance.

Anyway I'm off to continue my Sunday and ignore yet another binfest. Hope everyones up for the GOSBTS full version on Saturday :thumbsup

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Richrd Reynolds Haircut, Keyser Soze and Champage Charles on the way home after a night out at MacDonalds

tumblr_lm9ymcigOU1qefzjvo1_500.png

The one on the far left actually has a fair resemblance to Charlie.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This is an issue that keep rearing it's head, Even I who is part of the NSK agrees with you personally. I don't like it just for the hysteria it seems to cause which is why I call it/us the NSK admittedly other like it within the group, you takes your choice. Ultimately it's only a name and not of importance.

Anyway I'm off to continue my Sunday and ignore yet another binfest. Hope everyones up for the GOSBTS full version on Saturday :thumbsup

For what its worth, I don't agree one little bit that the NSK are killing the atmosphere. That's just bollocks. Obviously.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I am in the Kollective North End (1901 division) of the Ultra's of Brighton and we hate the Brighton Ultra's NSK..bastards

Our latest song is (to agadoo and the chicken song) '' have a pie or baugette or a nice cup of coffee ,sit around at half time and watch Malcolm's jamboree'' If they start the second half and you still some want some more don't worry too much as we never seem to score''

1901 Ultra Divs , very catchy, but nothing more than Splitters :)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If there is one thing more boring than the 1,001 threads suggesting new songs it is the 101 threads criticising the NSK*.

If people want form a little club to make some noise then great, they aren't doing any harm, but a majority of fans just want to turn up to watch a match and chant/shout when the mood takes them without having to be a card carrying member of the Tufty club.

They don't deserve the obsession the OP has, but just because me or anyone else at a match doesn't want to sing Greek Basketball songs for 90 minutes doesn't make us a lesser fan.

* I am aware of the irony that this is in fact a moan.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The trouble is there is always going to be opposition to this type of thing when some fans are deliberately "branding" themselves with an alternative name as fans of the same club thus creating an impression of perhaps superiority.

It is all a load of nonsense to me so best to just ignore as everyone has a right to support the club how they feel best.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I thoroughly enjoyed a slower version of GOSBTS at least still the the second chorus and also Brighton Hove Albion away away AWAY

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Stick to this and EVERYONE will be happy!:

All the lads should've seen us coming
Everyone was blue and white
Everyone was running
All the lads and lasses
All with smiling faces
Going down Old Shoreham Road
To see the Brighton Aces