Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Ultra's" are killing the atmosphere

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Keep up the good fight RRH. Just because some Internet geek fans don't agree with you doesn't mean your wrong.

NSK, regardless of how well meaning they might be, are making our fanbase a laughing stock.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The only trouble yesterday was all the songs were too bloody fast. Not only does this mean they sound crap, but everyone becomes out of sync, and they only last for one verse because by the end of that they're going so fast that no-one can keep up. The worst examples of this are SBTS and our once proud albionalbionalbion, which used to sound incredible with everyone singing and clapping in unison.

Not sure who's doing all this fast singing though.

The other issue is the singers aren't all gathered in one place due to allocated seats.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I watched Bayern Munich play last Wednesday in Allianz Arena and boy that was serious Ultras and fan participation in one area behind the goal. All through the game non-stop singing and a standing area, what we have as Ultras is insignificant to what I saw so maybe a re-think is needed ?

D

Deleted member 18477

Richard Reynolds Haircut, you need to be banned ASAP!

Away days are still brilliant and always have been. Not sure what planet you're on! Being controversial isn't a bad thing but when it's something that is utter dogshit then that is! I can only think your on a fishing trip as it's not humanly possible to talk such drivel and actually mean it.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
exactly the opposite of what they are trying to achieve.

Today there were fans divided blokes singing retro songs, blokes singing 'usual' songs, and goons singing the new drivel.

It re-inforced how split the fans have become. One of the good things about Gillingham/early Withdean days was that few goony kids went. In the later years, it because easier to get tickets, and all the retards started going. Now, they are at the teenage age when they can start chants with their few mates and think it's funny/good, like their magiko bollocks.

You know, I know it, everyone knows it. The rubbish north stand/palace song has divided everyone. The rest of the crap they sing does the same. The atmosphere today was woeful largely because the NSKunts don't approve of singing something that isn't foreign, complicated and crap.

Away games used to be much more fun when everyone stuck to singing the same thing loudly, regardless of whether the ultra goons like it. Our away fans these days? One of the worst in the league, and a lot of it is their fault. Expect Amex atmosphere to go the same way and be as quiet at St Andrews was today if they keep on singing the same drivel.

Are you on mind altering drugs? You are definitely a form of vegetable.

D

Deleted member 18477

Keep up the good fight RRH. Just because some Internet geek fans don't agree with you doesn't mean your wrong.

NSK, regardless of how well meaning they might be, are making our fanbase a laughing stock.

Why don't you shut the f*** up, stop moaning and OUT SING them then you f***ing knob! Create a better atmosphere and then they may join in with you instead!

I hate the ultras song but I certainly won't moan at them for trying to create an atmosphere.

Some people really need to grow up and move on from the dark ages. Mugs!

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
I'm amazed supposed ardent BHA fans are being so aggressive in defending a fan group who link themselves to the EDL.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Why don't you shut the f*** up, stop moaning and OUT SING them then you f***ing knob! Create a better atmosphere and then they may join in with you instead!

I hate the ultras song but I certainly won't moan at them for trying to create an atmosphere.

Some people really need to grow up and move on from the dark ages. Mugs!

well said :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
maybe the OP would like to print and distribute a song sheet, with time each will be sung, and arrange a couple of chap to stand at the front and conduct the crowd.

It may be my age but I am distinctly ill at ease with the name "Ultra's" I only think of the Italian brand of Ultra that was renowned for violence.

As for the concept of the young un's trying to get atmosphere and noise and colour going, good on em, keep going.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
That EDL comment HAS to be fishing. Why would an Ultras group connected to the EDL be nicking stuff from St. Pauli? (Famous left wing crusties) That makes no sense at all and sounds like desperation.

My only problem with the Ultras song is that we can't sing it - no-one seems to be able to start it off, just join in with the chorus. I'm happy to bin it, but there does seem to be an agenda behind this thread that's not to do with the atmosphere.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If they are EDL they would have had a double bonus of a match and pre-match gathering

arundel gold

Aug 20, 2011
exactly the opposite of what they are trying to achieve.

Today there were fans divided blokes singing retro songs, blokes singing 'usual' songs, and goons singing the new drivel.

It re-inforced how split the fans have become. One of the good things about Gillingham/early Withdean days was that few goony kids went. In the later years, it because easier to get tickets, and all the retards started going. Now, they are at the teenage age when they can start chants with their few mates and think it's funny/good, like their magiko bollocks.

You know, I know it, everyone knows it. The rubbish north stand/palace song has divided everyone. The rest of the crap they sing does the same. The atmosphere today was woeful largely because the NSKunts don't approve of singing something that isn't foreign, complicated and crap.

Away games used to be much more fun when everyone stuck to singing the same thing loudly, regardless of whether the ultra goons like it. Our away fans these days? One of the worst in the league, and a lot of it is their fault. Expect Amex atmosphere to go the same way and be as quiet at St Andrews was today if they keep on singing the same drivel.

Exactly my thoughts ive also said this.....They are going to create a divide if they mean to or they dont it will happen its what has happen in most clubs in the European ultra scene. We don't need ultra what's wrong with just being supporters drop the labal.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
WTF is this guy on?!?!

His own ego. He's was a boring twat. Now he's just a predictable boring twat seeking attention every week with the same old drivel. Zzzzzzzz

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
EDL you say? Now why would an EDL member support our club with all these Johnny Foreigners in it? Bloody foreigners, come over here depriving our English managers a job, and as for players, well soon we will all be speaking Spanish if we don't shut the bloody gates at the Amex. I blame that Tony Blair oops I mean Bloom. Oh and while we're at it, what's all this Gus Poyet's blue and white army bollocks? where is the red white and blue and why can't we have and English manager?

Oh and to the OP, f*** off you dickhead.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Let's be clear. The nsk and ultras from BHA I've met have nothing, not even he remotest link, to do with anything that represents EDL. A finer more tolerant set of good natured fans you'd struggle to meet. The cyber warriors like keysore, RRH and das reich to name a handful are just out to rubbish them for reasons quite hard to fathom. I've even tried to engage in civil dialogue with them offline, give them a chance to withdraw comments, insults etc. And guess what? Just more you f'ing c*** this etc. I can only conclude these guys really are some of the most unpleasant & unsavoury characters this board has to offer. Get their kicks by offending others and creating negativity and division amongst BHA support. Very sad indeed.

If every there's going to be some legal action taken against people on this board, my money's on either of these 3 being at the centre of it. Let's hope they don't kill NSC as a consequence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here