Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Ultra's" are killing the atmosphere

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
PS there was a genuinely good, slowed down version of GOSBTS at St Andrews, from the group to the right of the away end (as you look at the pitch). Don't know which group that was but who cares, it was great and almost, almost caught on more widely. I think we're getting there.

That will be the NSK. I think nearly everyone complaining about the ultras think we are the teenage kiddie crew that get the bus and start the xxx is a shit hole, small town in Villa type chants.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
If there's one thing worse than a shit song, it's a shit, wrong song.

I think there's a few things worse than a shit song. Finding half a worm in your apple, losing a loved one on a car accident, having Terry Wogan do a particularly rancid poo in your mouth, being Jordan's gynaecologist, waking up and discovering you are Welsh, that Caroline Aherne comedy. I could go on.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
PS there was a genuinely good, slowed down version of GOSBTS at St Andrews, from the group to the right of the away end (as you look at the pitch). Don't know which group that was but who cares, it was great and almost, almost caught on more widely. I think we're getting there.

Thanks Im glad somebody appreciated the bloody hard work that went into that. LOL

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
Would it not be a good idea to keep things simple,so the whole ground can join in when they want to ,and if you want to copy something from abroad what about the "Baaayern" chant from Bayern Munich which sounds great just change to "Briiighton" ,its on u tube.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Would it not be a good idea to keep things simple,so the whole ground can join in when they want to ,and if you want to copy something from abroad what about the "Baaayern" chant from Bayern Munich which sounds great just change to "Briiighton" ,its on u tube.

Very simple and witnessed last Wednesday when we were watching them at the Allianz Arena

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Without getting involved in the whys and wherefores, when in the past 11 years did Brighton have an atmosphere worth saving, at least at home? It's only this season that we've had an atmosphere that I, at least, can truly call good.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So, did RRH and KS issue their public apologies? I hope not, sick and tired of their belligerent attitude towards nsk so hope they've got what they deserve and They'll never darken NSC again. Marvellous scenes as we say!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
So, did RRH and KS issue their public apologies? I hope not, sick and tired of their belligerent attitude towards nsk so hope they've got what they deserve and They'll never darken NSC again. Marvellous scenes as we say!

So because you do not agree with them, you think they should be banned?

Another example of the NSK getting above their station.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Hate the expression but THIS

There is a certain feeling brewing I am afraid to say where due to different branding of fans and who they think we are there are more factions than ever

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
yeah, probably worth an "infraction', I only registered on here really because of how much this annoys me. Surely all everyone wants is a noisy Albion crowd? It just spectacular grates me to see the way the atmosphere has fallen away, and how now we're left with people trying to force long, complicated songs on our support while singing everything else at 100mph.

I'll try and wind my neck in in future rather than post on a saturday evening all beered up.

Complicated??? The only complicated song is Brighton Magiko and that was not created by the NSK. And just a heads up, its the NSK who are trying to slow down all the songs..

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Eh? What? I think you'll find I'm asking whether bans were as threatened actually issued due to such types implying nsk have edl links. Nothing to do with songs UB. You've got wrong end if stick my friend. Similarly beach hut.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That will be the NSK. I think nearly everyone complaining about the ultras think we are the teenage kiddie crew that get the bus and start the xxx is a shit hole, small town in Villa type chants.

and the "fanny like a bucket" embarrassment??

<font size "1" face="Courier New">Sent from my iPhone usnig my fat fingers.</font>

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So because they were rude to a minor supporters group they should be banned?

Ks wasnt rude - he wrote stuff a MOD threatened a permanent ban for. Suggest you revisit the bit in question. Because you're not in command of the facts you Appear to be going off on one about!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So because they were rude to a minor supporters group they should be banned?

No-one has been banned as a result of a single action, against the NSK or otherwise.

I believe a few posters, including some alluded to on here, have received temporary bans as a result of incurring multiple infractions, predominantly through trolling repeatedly.

The conspiracy theorists can stand down. Again.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Cheers Bozza

UB - whatever floats your boat!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here