Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
And you think journalists and clubs won’t have cameras targeted on the crowd ? Come on, if football gets shut down by the ‘Sod everyone else, I’m not wearing a mask’ brigade it will be the fault of those people and those people alone. I think the Albion will steward forcefully enough to prevent this happening anyway.

Absolutely. Let the clubs, authorities and press do what they've got to do. Completely agree.

I don't think I could have been any clearer though; I'm just not for fellow fans posting pics on the internet of each other because one fan's mask happened to slip below their nose for a moment.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Nope, I will be safely at home watching on tv. If I were going though I would be happy to pay the cost of my ST. The demand and rapid sell out for the 2000 tickets suggests many others agree.

Rapid sell out ? People still buying tickets this morning ...... The demand ? 2000 ticket sales = less than 6% of sell out crowd.

I too will be watching at home on Telly.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Rapid sell out ? People still buying tickets this morning ...... The demand ? 2000 ticket sales = less than 6% of sell out crowd.

Tickets sold out five minutes into tier two availability. The only ones sold since have been via the ticket exchange.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

That can only be described as a tabloid interpretation of what happens with tickets this week. :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can’t believe there’s no alcohol. If they’d told me this beforehand I may not have bothered.

Has this been discussed?
The ticket exchange is open.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can’t believe there’s no alcohol. If they’d told me this beforehand I may not have bothered.

Has this been discussed?
My group just found this out ffs

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Has this been discussed?

As I understand it they can only sell booze to people who are seated (government rules not the club) - so they would need to put seating in the concourse.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
As I understand it they can only sell booze to people who are seated (government rules not the club) - so they would need to put seating in the concourse.
Given how few people will be in each stand, I wonder if putting some seats out would have been completely out of the question.

Ah well, it's the football that counts.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
You'd better tell my dentist then. There is also a qualified dentist who posts on Nsc, so let's see what he says.

Calling [MENTION=5285]driller[/MENTION]

He is talking total bollx
Not bad for oral health at all
And masks do work to a certain extent

This is an easy way to see how.

D223E6B4-C2E8-4DF8-972F-C2981C14F574.jpeg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Has this been discussed?

It was raised on the Forum on Monday where PB said they were still waiting for confirmation of whether it would be allowed or not.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Given how few people will be in each stand, I wonder if putting some seats out would have been completely out of the question.

Ah well, it's the football that counts.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Barber has missed a trick here.

Book your government-approved pre-match BHAFC BEER SEAT in the concourse ! £25 per seat, available 2 hours before ko. Perfectly poured pints of Harveys will be brought to you by our smiling staff, each pint accompanied by a suitable snack..........

Personally never drink at home games anyway (I drive) so couldn’t care less, but it’s obviously a big part of the day for some. Really hopeful we’re heading towards normality for the start of next season.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
That study looked at whether it prevented the wearer getting the virus. The point of wearing one is so you don’t pass it on.

"Observational evidence suggests that mask wearing mitigates transmission of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Yes, it’s football. Of course it’s for the football. But I also enjoy the beer drinking. A two pronged attack. A pint or two will provide a less sterile atmosphere.

Have a few beforehand then. Will the pub in Falmer be open? I don’t follow the rules in England.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Whatever you think of masks and the rights and wrongs of wearing them, we all know that part of the deal is that we wear them properly in our seat. If fans can show that they are capable of this simple task there is a chance we can get more people in soon. Wear your f***ing mask, wear it properly and just be a bloody adult for a couple of hours. It really isn't difficult. If you don't want to do that, stay at home.

Yes, show them again how easy it is for the government to take our freedoms away and how many are brainwashed into believing wearing a mask saves lives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here