Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Out of my usual group of 6, 5 of us have managed to get tickets through the exchange. The sixth had work. Hold the nerve!! You'll pick something up if you persist.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Was PB watching the Arsenal game last night, if so, if you follow these Arsenal numpties you may be asked to leave the ground.

20201204_113800 (2)_LI.jpg

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Seriously...

One has a coffee bought in the ground - how is he supposed to drink it without moving his mask? Are these shots really doing the rounds on social media? Sad if true. It's not East Germany last time I looked...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Seriously...

One has a coffee bought in the ground - how is he supposed to drink it without moving his mask? Are these shots really doing the rounds on social media? Sad if true. It's not East Germany last time I looked...

Lol...yep i hope its not a photo of me on Monday night as i take a sip of bovril....because mask will be moved up and down a few times!

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Lol...yep i hope its not a photo of me on Monday night as i take a sip of bovril....because mask will be moved up and down a few times!

I'm asthmatic so have a mask exception. I'll still wear one, but you know, seems a bit ridiculous we can have a pie and hot drink but not have a mask off our nose for a moment without getting caught on camera and a trial by internet! :mad:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Seriously...

Scary how people are getting so Nazi over this stuff.

“Teacher! Teacher! Look! He hasn’t got his mask on properly.” ****ing pathetic.

The masks don’t even work ffs :ffsparr:

In fact, there are recent studies that say they are incredibly bad for oral health, which in turn can lead to much bigger problems with the heart, pancreas etc.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

In fact, there are recent studies that say they are incredibly bad for oral health, which in turn can lead to much bigger problems with the heart, pancreas etc.

Whatever you think of masks and the rights and wrongs of wearing them, we all know that part of the deal is that we wear them properly in our seat. If fans can show that they are capable of this simple task there is a chance we can get more people in soon. Wear your f***ing mask, wear it properly and just be a bloody adult for a couple of hours. It really isn't difficult. If you don't want to do that, stay at home.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Whatever you think of masks and the rights and wrongs of wearing them, we all know that part of the deal is that we wear them properly in our seat. If fans can show that they are capable of this simple task there is a chance we can get more people in soon. Wear your f***ing mask, wear it properly and just be a bloody adult for a couple of hours. It really isn't difficult. If you don't want to do that, stay at home.

You wouldn't have thought that needed saying AGAIN, and yet here we are, AGAIN.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove

What about your £2.50 hot chocolate the club have just sold to you?:)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As a glasses wearer it can be tricky to keep a mask on and not steam up. I'm currently trying a variety of different masks to find the best for this.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Im afraid it’s this kind of stubborn opposition that’s the reason why there are only 2000 fans allowed in the ground on Monday. Until all fans buy in to community wide safety standards it’s just too much hassle to steward bigger crowds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here