Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Snip

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
After mine I was sitting in the post op room and an Aussie male nurse offered me a cuppa. I was sitting there in a gown clutching a cotton wool pad on my crown jewels and as he was standing waiting for the kettle to boil he was singing "ging gang goolie goolie". Never did find out if he was taking the piss or it was just a coincidence.

Then when I went out to the waiting area to find the Missus she was talking to a couple and the chap looked a little nervous. So I said to him "Dont worry mate there is nothing to it and there is no pain in the nether regions". When we were getting in the car the Missus told me that he was only in having a boil lanced!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I waited 2 months...but that's a while back.

If its a Friday afternoon check the surgeons breath to make sure he's not been down to the pub and his hand is wobbly.....thing itself seems straightforward seems as though they don't always do stitches now..although I had them...no pain down below...just felt pulling further up when he was stitching....no problems after ..felt fine next day ...but milk it...first time I has any sympathy from my now ex wife...compared to childbirth geez it's nothing

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
One of my customers has done over 10,000 of the bloody procedures and delights in telling me the latest count every time I'm out with him. >.<

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
When I got the 'all clear' from the hospital a few weeks later, the letter was signed by a Dr. Jaffar...... :lolol::lolol::lolol:
I kid you not...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm going in next Thursday for mine, and wanted to check the advice/experiences of NSCers for peace of mind. I don't know whether reading this thread has helped or not.

Ah well, bring it on.

BargainVasectomy.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here