Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Snip

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I loved the fact that the last thing the nurse said to me as I was leaving was "lots and lots of masturbation required over the next few weeks before you send your samples." But she said it to the wife as if to say over to you. Thankfully the Missus was happy to oblige. Kind of the reward for having it done.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Had it done in January. A little bit of pain during and after but quite happily managed a 3 hour drive two days later with no problems. The worst bit was the itching of the pubes growing back - the only remedy for that seemed to be copious quantities of baby powder

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Had it done a while back, make sure you shave and ironically I was talking to the nurse about kids as they were doing the deed !

AlbionRob

Dec 25, 2011
Had it done a few years back.

No problem in terms of shaving or pain during the procedure under local. However, have inherited a bit of low blood pressure from my dear old Mother. After being tugged about for what seemed like an eternity, they finished with me and told me I could get dressed. I went into the little cubicle, bent down to pick my shoes up, got up too quick and promptly passed out whacking my head on the metal bed.

Ambulance trip to the SCH, bit of observation and an ECG later, was able to return home. Never again!!!

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Had mine done about 8 years ago. The NHS are amazing. I went in for a 'gentleman's operation' and came out with diabetes!

The op went fine, bit of tugging here and there - and then I let the doctor have a go!! 2 days later, drove (slowly) to my local Tesco's to get the Sports Argus. Came out and some tosser had parked too close to my driver's door - absolutely no chance of me getting in that way. Had to get in the passenger side and try to climb across to the driver's seat. Forgot that my plums were the size of coconuts and got them caught on the gearstick! That hurt. A lot! The other driver would have returned to his vehicle to find the biggest ever pile of phlegm on his door handle!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I had my bollocks chopped,over very quickly,a bit like sex actually.The biggest understatement of my life was when the Doctor said I might feel a small scratch as he jabbed a needle into my scrotum.On the plus side I was hung like a donkey for the next 4 or 5 days.One thing that can happen and did happen to me was that I had blood in my semen when I had to crack one out,this lasted a couple of months and had to be checked out by a urologist,apparently it happens in about 1 in 500 cases and is "quite normal" but certainly put the shits up me.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I had it done under a local and was in the pub 2hrs after. A little bit of discomfort- ached for a few hours. I followed the advice and took salt water baths and everything healed up fine.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The only form of contraception that makes sense but your orgasm will never be the same again.

Please enlighten us...

(anyone that's had it done will know the answer)

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
As per above - worst point was the local injection - small scratch my arse - big prick more like!!
I've not noticed any change to my orgasm - whats this all about?

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
Op was fine but bollocks looked like they'd been through a mincer afterwards. I then went to the States on hols a week after and got an infection. Balls like watermelons after that.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I had it done a few years ago and to be honest anybody who say's it doesn't hurt is either a chuffing liar or just trying to be macho, From the moment they come at you with the big needle intent on turning your balls into a kebab you can expect nothing but pain for the next week. On the plus side the swelling is pretty impressive, I've never spent so many days posing on the beach as I did post op.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
<shameless_plug>
I've had it done recently and there's really not too much to worry about. I was however shit scared. I also find nob gags funny. Therefore I decided to write about it. There is some actual information as well as quite a lot of nob gags. And yes, I know they don't actually snip your Hampton. Have a look at the posts in this category.
</shameless_plug>

Having my Hampton snipped slightlysuburbandad

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I was refering to the sensation not the emission,post snip orgasmic experience is not as intense in my case.

Okay, but that surprises me. Can't say I've noticed any difference! Why would it change the sensation? Most of the fun is before that point anyway!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I had it very easy - the doctor said just a small prick and I thought Bloody cheek till I realised he was talking about the anaesthetic

Seriously though think about it on other levels - if anything happens and you want more kids you can't easily reverse it (£5k) and in some cases its permanent.

I wish I hadn't had it done now as I would like to have had another kid with my new partner after I got divorced.

:mad:

bargainvase.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
compared to child birth its easy...my ex's nails digging into the back of my neck was worse than the injection into the delicate bits...recovery fine...just dont let the kids (if u have any) jump up and down on u for a few daysand u might have to tell the wife u have a headache for a few nights if she keeps making demands

nawtygully

Aug 6, 2010
had it done 1994 after the op i asked the nurse how long the anesthetic would last.. she aske why.. i replied that dont want it wearing off anytime soon as they have just put speed bumps on my road.. exit one nurse with tears streaming down her face with laughter.. i only asked true

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I was having a bit of work done in that area *cough* about 5 years ago, and the missus was all for me having "the snip" at the same time, but I wasn't keen. Maybe I should have, as I really can't see us having more kids, but a guy at work has just had his reversed and that did seem to cause him quite a bit of bother.

If you are adamant that you are not going to have any more kids, then I really don't think the operation is a big deal .... but be sure you're done fathering, as reversing it looked more painful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here