Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
And for those desperate to get a Sheffield ticket don't forget that if anyone's Tier moves into 3 next week there will be a fa3ir few tickets going on to the exchange. Mine included :(

My money is on a Tier 3 announcement for East Sussex commencing on Monday 21st as they don't like making immediate changes

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
My money is on a Tier 3 announcement for East Sussex commencing on Monday 21st as they don't like making immediate changes

Tier changes are expected to come into force from Saturday 19th.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Reporting back that the club have now done the right thing, swapped my lads ticket for an U18 and credit the difference back, so all is well!

Had something similar and it was due to over 65 and something not working. Was meant to get 4 and ended up with one as panicked and needed the one. Not sure if it’s a glitch or what but very annoying.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Playing the refresh game

a ticket in N1G popped up for a second - it was a wheelchair ticket.
Deliberated for a second as wasn't sure I could take it.

By the time I tried it had gone

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
Lady luck’s way of telling you that you WILL go to the Arsenal game Cinderella ?
Disclaimer; I am not Paul Barber and can make no such guarantees. Raised expectations are at your own risk.

Might have to change my user name to Cinderella - PW1 for Arsenal!!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Anyone had any luck on the exchange this morning? It's current greyed out the "buy" button on the site so unable to get on...

Initially the button was blue so I checked a few times, now it’s just greyed out. Possibly a fault on the system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No you can normally go through to the actual picture of stands and refresh from there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, it's been a blue 'Buy' here until sometime recently, meaning you could click through to the seat map and refresh that page in the hope of something appearing.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Playing the refresh game

a ticket in N1G popped up for a second - it was a wheelchair ticket.
Deliberated for a second as wasn't sure I could take it.

By the time I tried it had gone

Many of the wheelchair seats will have ‘available to all’ on them given as a proportion of 2k they have an excess of disabled seats available.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Have any tickets come up on the exchange yet?

Quite different to the Southampton one where many of us managed to bag a ticket on the exchange. Is it an issue with the website and the mysterious "blue buy" disappearing or is it purely as it's a weekend fixture everyone is planning on going so no need to to re-list their tickets?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Have any tickets come up on the exchange yet?

Quite different to the Southampton one where many of us managed to bag a ticket on the exchange. Is it an issue with the website and the mysterious "blue buy" disappearing or is it purely as it's a weekend fixture everyone is planning on going so no need to to re-list their tickets?

Lunchtime weekend game I would expect to have a higher demand for tickets than a midweek evening game .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here