Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So at present there is 1 in E1G in the Seat Location page. When you go to E1G page, it isn't there. I think it's in someone's basket, but the purchase hasn't been finalised. I would stay on the E1G block page and just keep refreshing that in case the person who bagged it into their basket doesn't complete - you're ahead of someone coming from the Seat Location page then. I'd then go back to the seat location page every now and again to check anywhere else popping up.

I've been on the Seat Location page refreshing every 30 seconds for last 10 mins and haven't seen this 1 in E1G.

Also, I don't see how I can "go to E1G page", if I click it I just get a pop up saying Error! - This area has no available seats.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've been on the Seat Location page refreshing every 30 seconds for last 10 mins and haven't seen this 1 in E1G.

Also, I don't see how I can "go to E1G page", if I click it I just get a pop up saying Error! - This area has no available seats.

Odd. Just refreshed on the seat location page (stadium plan) and E1G is still purple saying 1 seat available. I can click through, but no seats are available on the next page, but this is where I was suggesting someone stays and keeps refreshing. Maybe try another browser? or computer rather than device if you're on one?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Odd. Just refreshed on the seat location page (stadium plan) and E1G is still purple saying 1 seat available. I can click through, but no seats are available on the next page, but this is where I was suggesting someone stays and keeps refreshing. Maybe try another browser? or computer rather than device if you're on one?

Yeah I'll try a different browser. Seems a little buggy on Chrome for me, when I refresh all blocks come up with their colours initially then black out.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
So at present there is 1 in E1G in the Seat Location page. When you go to E1G page, it isn't there. I think it's in someone's basket, but the purchase hasn't been finalised. I would stay on the E1G block page and just keep refreshing that in case the person who bagged it into their basket doesn't complete - you're ahead of someone coming from the Seat Location page then. I'd then go back to the seat location page every now and again to check anywhere else popping up.

Stuck on the seat location page waiting for a section to state it has a seat available

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Stuck on the seat location page waiting for a section to state it has a seat available

Same. Tell you what, whoever gets the ticket first lets the other one watch the first half, deal?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Yeah I'll try a different browser. Seems a little buggy on Chrome for me, when I refresh all blocks come up with their colours initially then black out.

That sounds how it should be. I used Chrome for the Southampton game, refreshed and refreshed - most of the time it comes up all available for a second or two then goes black. If there is a seat available, the available area will remain lit. You could be lucky in hours or days, matter of luck.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Is the exchange open to people regardless of which priority window you are in and does the buy button only become clickable when seats become available?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Same. Tell you what, whoever gets the ticket first lets the other one watch the first half, deal?

Hmmm Shirley whoever gets the seat needs to watch the first half - they did get the seat.

If only Sheffield Utd were a top 6 side, the season half would also be exciting.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm in window 4 and the Buy button is greyed out at the moment, so I guess the windows are still being applied

Yes window 4 will only be able to buy from 9am tomorrow, so save your clicking refreshing finger until then.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Is the exchange open to people regardless of which priority window you are in and does the buy button only become clickable when seats become available?

You need to wait for your priority window to open . Then once in , the buy button will show but doesn’t guarantee any tickets actually available ! You need to keep refreshing and hope that someone puts their ticket on the ticket exchange . Odds are massively against you refreshing at the same time someone puts a ticket on the ticket exchange bit like the lottery but a few people have been lucky .

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
And for those desperate to get a Sheffield ticket don't forget that if anyone's Tier moves into 3 next week there will be a fair few tickets going on to the exchange. Mine included :(

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
And for those desperate to get a Sheffield ticket don't forget that if anyone's Tier moves into 3 next week there will be a fair few tickets going on to the exchange. Mine included :(

And mine boooooooooooooooooooooooooo and boo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here