Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Does that mean the Buy button should be available?
(It's not for me)

Only if you are in the relevant Priority group.

If you were in priorty 4 it won't allow you to buy until tomorrow, which was when your prioty window opens.

And only if there are any seats available. Once you are in your window just keep refreshing on that page, once the Buy pops up you're in and need to select a seat quick.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Club will not please everyone after players sponsors etc less then 2k tickets and 20k ST holders. Ballot for each game seems fair to me.
I am more worried about White playing in midfield and Ali not playing enough

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
Club will not please everyone after players sponsors etc less then 2k tickets and 20k ST holders. Ballot for each game seems fair to me.
I am more worried about White playing in midfield and Ali not playing enough

Exactly this. Ali appears to be the forgotton man. I think he could be the Lallana back up.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
is it best to be on the Choose seat location page?

So at present there is 1 in E1G in the Seat Location page. When you go to E1G page, it isn't there. I think it's in someone's basket, but the purchase hasn't been finalised. I would stay on the E1G block page and just keep refreshing that in case the person who bagged it into their basket doesn't complete - you're ahead of someone coming from the Seat Location page then. I'd then go back to the seat location page every now and again to check anywhere else popping up.

Don't know if anyone else had this problem......

I manged to snag 4 tickets on the stroke of 0900 for my bubble of 4. One of the bubble is a 15 year old but on the checkout page it said something wasn't right. I tried a few combinations and eventually managed to proceed only if I changed the ticket category for my U18 to adult.

I was happy to get the tickets so just pinged off an email to SS asking that the difference between U18 and adult be put back. And I got a quick reply stating

"Unfortunately we are unable to retrospectively refund you monies. Had you contacted us during the transaction we would have been able to assist you however now that the transaction has been processed we are unable to see what the issue was that you encountered this morning."

Clearly it was not going to be possible to talk to someone before they emptied my basket.

I replied, stating the answer wasn't very fair and I explained further what happened and requested the decision not to credit me be escalated.

Reporting back that the club have now done the right thing, swapped my lads ticket for an U18 and credit the difference back, so all is well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here