Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
What a load of bollox....Group 2 again and if Bozza is to be believed in terms of the no of tickets available, all 828 went in minute 1 of the window opening. Group 1 is the only place to be.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Why would the exchange open? Everyone that has bought a ticket wants one and will be going surely? Unless illness or other unforseen circumstance comes up prior to the game, I doubt many if any will go on the exchange.

A number people on here got tickets from the exchange for the Saints game (including 1901 tickets) ... so I would expect the same to happen again. Might not be many - so it will just be down to luck and refreshing the page at the right time. I will certainly try!!

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Why would the exchange open? Everyone that has bought a ticket wants one and will be going surely? Unless illness or other unforseen circumstance comes up prior to the game, I doubt many if any will go on the exchange.

You’d be surprised. Circumstances change. My son got a ticket for the last game but couldn’t go because he had to work.

I’d just say keep the faith if you can’t get a ticket straight off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
How many consecutive Group 4's before it's appropriate to start asking questions? Our group is now on two consecutive Group 4's which is fair enough. Wouldn't want to see that sequence extending TOO much further tho

I honestly think they have got this wrong and should have asked people to say if they would go and also put a cap on the number of times some one buys a ticket to spread it out, not stop them just drop them to group 4.

Not sour grapes as I am in group 2 and won't be going and won't be going for the foreseeable future.

looks like they have sold out any way

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
You’d be surprised. Circumstances change. My son got a ticket for the last game but couldn’t go because he had to work.

I’d just say keep the faith if you can’t get a ticket straight off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was in pot 2 but managed to get a ticket a little earlier. Keep the faith.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I know quite a few people that got them on the exchange for Stains - I guess people's plans change, some end up isolating, maybe 'bubble leads' bought for their whole group and then some of the group can't go........all sorts of reasons. If anywhere relatively local goes into Tier 3 there will be several appearing too I'd imagine................

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What a load of bollox....Group 2 again and if Bozza is to be believed in terms of the no of tickets available, all 828 went in minute 1 of the window opening. Group 1 is the only place to be.

What you have to remember is once clicked they can be in a basket for 20mins. I just had a mate get 2 at 10.00, he didn't login until 09.15. Just spent 45mins refresh refresh refresh, and someone must have not gone through with their transaction. Quite a few came up like that in E1L, E1G, N1H.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Group 2 - got tickets but was stressful. I had 5 in basket, but for some reason couldn't assign one to my Dad - despite buying for him last time, so our accounts are linked, and he was in same priority window. Was fine buying 4 by just removing him but felt horrible having to do so. Then they wanted my card details too and I have a pending charge, not sure why that is, as all have credit on our accounts.

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
What do you mean by a pending charge? If you bought parking you have to pay upfront for that otherwise I guess it means te chage is against your ST balance?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
What you have to remember is once clicked they can be in a basket for 20mins. I just had a mate get 2 at 10.00, he didn't login until 09.15. Just spent 45mins refresh refresh refresh, and someone must have not gone through with their transaction. Quite a few came up like that in E1L, E1G, N1H.
I guess that most people are in groups and that in many groups there is more than one person trying to bag seats.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone got an idea of remaining tickets? Basically is it worth me jumping on at 2pm as a PW3?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone got an idea of remaining tickets? Basically is it worth me jumping on at 2pm as a PW3?

Possibly, however check the exchange I am sure one will become available.

I know I say this every match day thread but I am so excited to go a game at the Amex after such a long time

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Possibly, however check the exchange I am sure one will become available.

I know I say this every match day thread but I am so excited to go a game at the Amex after such a long time

Thanks. Looking ideally for 3/4 which is probably a very tall order, I appreciate.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks. Looking ideally for 3/4 which is probably a very tall order, I appreciate.

Well you won't get them together as I could not get 4 together in the East but we are in same block, good luck

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still 16 1901 tickets left (1 in East Stand, 15 in South West), I guess they will go in window 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here