Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Season Ticket Renewals 2021/22" thread

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Haha....I had a bit of electrical work done a couple of weeks ago and the Sparkie had one

Customers try to pay me cash and think they are doing me a favour, I got the card machine because I didn’t want to take cheques, now it’s useful because I don’t want cash. :down:

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Has anyone attempted the change of name on the Season Ticket yet?

I did it on behalf of my mate that is passing it on and filled all the details out but my other friends hasn’t had any email to date?

Wondering if anyone had any success and how long this takes?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
[/B]

. Unbelievable that in England some one expects to be able to use its currency. Really?

Cash was on its way out even pre Covid. Once I got my head around using my card in a pub for a couple of pints I had adjusted. The risks of Covid infection have just hastened this process. I have 30 quid in my wallet that has been there for months. Not really got a use for it.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Cash was on its way out even pre Covid. Once I got my head around using my card in a pub for a couple of pints I had adjusted. The risks of Covid infection have just hastened this process. I have 30 quid in my wallet that has been there for months. Not really got a use for it.

I`ll take it off your hands if you like !!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
17 pages of people moaning about being able to 'share' their ticket and PB & TB banning fans who do not use their tickets and yet, after a game with a 'prettendance' of 33500 but 1000's of empty seats, fans on here go mental about people not turning up.
My only complaint is I'm 65+ but cant pass on my ticket to an adult. Should be an option to pay the difference. That said, I've only missed a couple of games at the Amex.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Packed mine in and going to pick and choose matches.

Really tough decision in the end, and the sizzle video made it even harder, but I know how easy it is to get tickets on general sale so will do that.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A lovely surprise this morning to learn, upon receiving my renewal letter from the club, that this season's credit on my season ticket amounts to well over £500, which effectively means that for next season l will only be paying about £300. Glad l didn't ask for a refund now.

17 pages of people moaning about being able to 'share' their ticket and PB & TB banning fans who do not use their tickets and yet, after a game with a 'prettendance' of 33500 but 1000's of empty seats, fans on here go mental about people not turning up.
My only complaint is I'm 65+ but cant pass on my ticket to an adult. Should be an option to pay the difference. That said, I've only missed a couple of games at the Amex.

Have they taken away the ability to do this on a match by match basis, which was the case previously ?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yes it was.
I have a 65+ ticket and it has been used by under 65's on payment of an additional fee.

And that ability hasn’t been removed as far as I can see.

Sorry, I misread the post you were quoting. The main moan on the thread has been thy you can no longer informally pass your ticket on to a mate, ignoring the fact that you were never supposed to do that anyway.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
A lovely surprise this morning to learn, upon receiving my renewal letter from the club, that this season's credit on my season ticket amounts to well over £500, which effectively means that for next season l will only be paying about £300. Glad l didn't ask for a refund now.

:) you seem pretty happy about lending money to a multi million pound business at zero interest

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
The only issue I can see is longer queues. With the card you get it out of your wallet, put it on the reader, walk in and put it back in wallet. Now it's get phone out, nope doesn't recognise face, try wet thumb, nope, okay type in password, bugger my big fingers, hooray phone open, open app, find ticket, bugger another password, bloody wet fingers, bloody thick fingers, that's it, ticket ready, and I'm in.

You forgot, “*$^%# batteries flat”

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Do your kids always open your post?

No. But they do like opening things so I do tend to pass them the obvious junk mail and catalogues.
On the bright side it's two thirds paid already so think I'll get away with keeping it for one more season.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
Are they increasing the number of season ticket holders or having more "pay on the day" tickets with the extra few thousand capacity? Season tickets I expect but you never know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here