Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Season Ticket Renewals 2021/22" thread

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Same, left mine in the pot and paying a fraction this season. I’ve put the difference away to hopefully pay in full rather than DD next season

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry if mentioned elsewhere but see the club are offering half season tickets for the remaining matches from Boxing Day onwards:

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/subscriptions

View attachment 141897

Curiously they don't seem to be half the price of a regular season ticket or was it just renewals were cheaper?

Half ST purchase this season will invariably lead to Full ST offer next season . Sort of suggests the waiting list has evaporated. Hope not. Tho these things tend to find their natural balance over time

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Sort of suggests the waiting list has evaporated. Hope not. Tho these things tend to find their natural balance over time

Yeah seems Covid did the waiting list in. They were practically begging people to sign up for a season ticket back in July.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Half ST purchase this season will invariably lead to Full ST offer next season . Sort of suggests the waiting list has evaporated. Hope not. Tho these things tend to find their natural balance over time

They (say) they've sold 24,000 Season Tickets this season. 2000 more than last season partly due to the greater capacity - and i think more than ever before. but yep - it appears no longer a waiting list. Full ST were still on sale last month if you fancied one.
They've also sold out 1901 for another 5 years which at one point (Covid especially) probably looked unlikely. Looks like they've about 2K half season tickets up for sale.
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/19667201.albion-season-ticket-sales-last-season/
They seem pretty bullish about this which given economic/covid circumstances is - if you strip away the spin - still probably a fair way of putting it.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
They (say) they've sold 24,000 Season Tickets this season. 2000 more than last season partly due to the greater capacity - and i think more than ever before. but yep - it appears no longer a waiting list. Full ST were still on sale last month if you fancied one.
They've also sold out 1901 for another 5 years which at one point (Covid especially) probably looked unlikely. Looks like they've about 2K half season tickets up for sale.
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/19667201.albion-season-ticket-sales-last-season/
They seem pretty bullish about this which given economic/covid circumstances is - if you strip away the spin - still probably a fair way of putting it.

Think there’s still a waiting list with those on there given the chance to defer the commitment for 12 months (Covid / economics) before moving to the back of the queue

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Think there’s still a waiting list with those on there given the chance to defer the commitment for 12 months (Covid / economics) before moving to the back of the queue

Yes. I think thats right so the latent demand is probably (a bit) higher than it appears.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Yes. I think thats right so the latent demand is probably (a bit) higher than it appears.

It will be interesting to see how many others there are like me who renewed hoping the COVID numbers would greatly reduce but so far have not been to a game and if it stays as it won't be going or renewing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here