Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Season Ticket Renewals 2021/22" thread

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Appreciate not about renewals. Several times I have had a friend ring me to say will be in Brighton and would like to meet up. When it has coincided with Albion game I have usually been able to go online and get them a ticket. With the new arrangements will this still be possible

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Appreciate not about renewals. Several times I have had a friend ring me to say will be in Brighton and would like to meet up. When it has coincided with Albion game I have usually been able to go online and get them a ticket. With the new arrangements will this still be possible

Don't see why not (assuming there are tickets available). But I suspect they will need to have a fan number so the ticket can be assigned to them. I think someone mentioned that the end of season fans forum mentioned that one of the digital wallet issues of parents and their kids' tickets is that the parent will have multiple tickets. I don't know if this will be expanded to all groups where one person has purchased on behalf of the group, or if the club will provided digital tickets for all members of the group individually.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yeah I often made use of season ticket holder guest tickets to bring along fans that can't commit to a season ticket for whatever reason. Really hope this continues for 21/22 season.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Extra capacity + 7% or 8% of season ticket holders not renewing means the waiting list has been taken care of.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
From being at home for 16 months (bar three trips to the Amex), I’ll suddenly be around 32,000. Woah.

The 21st of August is set to be an amazing day, for most of us our first visit to the Amex for a long long time. I just hope l can remember how to get there. I may even snog my seat and give it a cuddle.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Sorry if mentioned elsewhere but see the club are offering half season tickets for the remaining matches from Boxing Day onwards:

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/subscriptions

halfseasonticket.jpg

Curiously they don't seem to be half the price of a regular season ticket or was it just renewals were cheaper?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sorry if mentioned elsewhere but see the club are offering half season tickets for the remaining matches from Boxing Day onwards:

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/subscriptions

View attachment 141897

Curiously they don't seem to be half the price of a regular season ticket or was it just renewals were cheaper?

My renewal was much cheaper because I never got a refund on what had been paid when games first stopped. Maybe that's why? (I don't know, I've not looked at season ticket prices since I autorenewal each year)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
My renewal was much cheaper because I never got a refund on what had been paid when games first stopped. Maybe that's why? (I don't know, I've not looked at season ticket prices since I autorenewal each year)

Mine too. A nice surprise not to have to fork out all that money again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here