Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED treatment of the abusive HOMOPHOBE John Anthony Westwood

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No accusations Bozza. You have been more than fair. It was my decision to take time out and I think its best I just post any REMF stuff and the Marathon updates from now on. Me and general forum chats clearly do not mix ! No hard feelings, towards anyone.

Yeah I get all of that bit - pleas explain about a post being changed to come from you. It's simply not possible to do that on NSC.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I must have got that wrong them so apologise. I was mixing up the threads as there must be 2 REMF Marathon threads. I think I will just stick to posting updates on that as for whatever reason I seem to attract a lot of abuse nowadays, maybe its me, it must be ! I do know not to post personal details on here and do not share any troubles as it can and will be used against you in the future and warn others to heed this. I regret that now but its done. I will do an update on the marathon thread next Sunday as its 4 weeks to go then.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He was stood on his seat simulating sticking a cock up his arse for about two minutes before he got pulled

Loves his mum though, diamond bloke, true football fan etc etc...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Was his fave film schindlers list and not hook? Is that why you are sticking up for him?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Westwood sounds like a total tool. I hope the old bill arrested him and hosed him down in a cell. Horrible little man.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But, is he " not the marrying type " ?

I believe that he has at least one offspring (that'll be the one looking faintly embarrassed in the TV documentary about him- see YouTube), which raises the alarming truth that a lady, somewhere out there, has performed a reproductive act with him on at least one occasion. I suspect that he is not currently courting, however. With all due respect, there's got to be a limited number of ladies out there who are prepared to share their lives with a heavily tattooed man in his fifties (?) who sleeps under a Portsmouth FC duvet.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
If I was a decision maker at Brighton and I knew a fan who went to an opposition's ground and pissed on the seats and was known for homophobic gesturing and shouting I would ban him for life and inform the fa and have him banned from every ground in the country. Football is better off without "characters" like that. It's disgusting quite frankly. If I wanted to see that level of intelligence I'd go watch a chimps tea party. At least you'd expect to see a chimp flinging pooh and masturbating. Westwood can jog the f*** along as far as I'm concerned! Well done stewards!

Last edited:

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Also who ever threw that flare!!!!???? I can only assume its a distress flare from the sinking ship Portsmouth. The could have injured Peter B. I'm beginning to really not like Pompey

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
I never knew he was such a tool. I'll never buy another antique book from him again.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I believe that he has at least one offspring (that'll be the one looking faintly embarrassed in the TV documentary about him- see YouTube), which raises the alarming truth that a lady, somewhere out there, has performed a reproductive act with him on at least one occasion. I suspect that he is not currently courting, however. With all due respect, there's got to be a limited number of ladies out there who are prepared to share their lives with a heavily tattooed man in his fifties (?) who sleeps under a Portsmouth FC duvet.

You may be being generous, but I doubt it was a 'lady'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here