Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED treatment of the abusive HOMOPHOBE John Anthony Westwood

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You may be being generous, but I doubt it was a 'lady'

Alright, a woman then. Plenty of pig-ugly people marry, so there's every chance a female of the species once found him sufficiently attractive to mate with him.

They probably did it in the dark though. If that was me, I'd secretly try and persuade the kids to support Southampton, just for a laugh.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
I know I may be opening a can of worms here but like to think I am a fair Man and we are fair supporters.

I am by far a Portsmouth fan and the behaviour of their fans was to be expected walking up to the ground to be greeted by their fans at the station shouting " Aids scum " to all and sundry but Mr Portsmouth is a colorful character and good for football imo.

When he came into the South Stand and starting the bell ringing he was after a while manhandled out of the stand which almost caused a serious ruck. All for no reason as far as I could see. He just rang his bell, as he does at every ground he goes to.

Why " Mr Rambo " in the sunglasses , the one who seems to have an anger management issue thought it was necessary to round his troups up and go and evict him from the stand I do not know.

It was over aggressive, over zealous and uncalled for imo. Whilst this was going on it almost caused a serious incident. To be fair to Westwood he constantly tried to diffuse the situation telling the Portsmouth fans to calm down when they were close to kicking off.

I would think it a sad day at the Amex of we cannot accept an eccentric character such as Westwood and treated them as shoddily as he appeared to have been treated today.

The stewards need to show some common sense. Alas that appears to be beyond the remit of " Mr Rambo ".

Apart from the homophobic gesturing and abuse he also pointed to Brighton fans in the East Stand after we had scored and punched the side of his head several times indicating no doubt that the 6.57 were going to 'sort us out' after the game. The man is a complete bell-end!!! :tosser::tosser::tosser:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
After the full facts and what he is reported to have done I called this one wrong. I Just said it from what I saw. Apologies to the stewards but I still stand about the Mr Rambo issues as this bloke is always up for it imo. I still remember at Withdean when he had some spotty teenager in a head lock who was 7 stone dripping wet and could not stand unaided in a force 5 and then high fiving his steward friends.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
After the full facts and what he is reported to have done I called this one wrong. I Just said it from what I saw. Apologies to the stewards but I still stand about the Mr Rambo issues as this bloke is always up for it imo. I still remember at Withdean when he had some spotty teenager in a head lock who was 7 stone dripping wet and could not stand unaided in a force 5 and then high fiving his steward friends.

Let it go US, let it go..

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yeah your right mate. I made a bad call and paid for it.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Apart from the homophobic gesturing and abuse he also pointed to Brighton fans in the East Stand after we had scored and punched the side of his head several times indicating no doubt that the 6.57 were going to 'sort us out' after the game. The man is a complete bell-end!!! :tosser::tosser::tosser:

Not so sure about your mind reading skills, but it does appear that Mr Westwood is some sort of tosser, even though I gave him the benefit of the doubt yesterday, and I still give him the benefit of doubt for some bizarre reason.

I know he stinks, that's for sure.

My Pompey mate used to have a pub down there, and banned him because he stank of body odour issues and piss smells. He's an alkie allegedly.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I know I may be opening a can of worms here but like to think I am a fair Man and we are fair supporters.

I am by far a Portsmouth fan and the behaviour of their fans was to be expected walking up to the ground to be greeted by their fans at the station shouting " Aids scum " to all and sundry but Mr Portsmouth is a colorful character and good for football imo.

When he came into the South Stand and starting the bell ringing he was after a while manhandled out of the stand which almost caused a serious ruck. All for no reason as far as I could see. He just rang his bell, as he does at every ground he goes to.

Why " Mr Rambo " in the sunglasses , the one who seems to have an anger management issue thought it was necessary to round his troups up and go and evict him from the stand I do not know.

It was over aggressive, over zealous and uncalled for imo. Whilst this was going on it almost caused a serious incident. To be fair to Westwood he constantly tried to diffuse the situation telling the Portsmouth fans to calm down when they were close to kicking off.

I would think it a sad day at the Amex of we cannot accept an eccentric character such as Westwood and treated them as shoddily as he appeared to have been treated today.

The stewards need to show some common sense. Alas that appears to be beyond the remit of " Mr Rambo ".

Totally agree.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not as much as I do.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

My Pompey mate used to have a pub down there, and banned him because he stank of body odour issues and piss smells.

If he banned everyone from that club who smelt of piss I bet he had a quiet pub.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not so sure about your mind reading skills, but it does appear that Mr Westwood is some sort of tosser, even though I gave him the benefit of the doubt yesterday, and I still give him the benefit of doubt for some bizarre reason.

My Pompey mate used to have a pub down there, and banned him because he stank of body odour issues and piss smells. He's an alkie allegedly.

Apart from being able to read, it sounds like he has few redeeming qualities.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Gareth, can you promise to leave NSC again? For ever? This way, you will stop making a cock of yourself.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gareth, can you promise to leave NSC again? For ever? This way, you will stop making a cock of yourself.

That is a very fair comment and something I fully take on board. :lolol::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here