Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED treatment of the abusive HOMOPHOBE John Anthony Westwood

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
That is a very fair comment and something I fully take on board. :lolol::thumbsup:

I did mean to add 'with all respect' so apologies. You seem like a nice fella but you do let yourself down at times. Your work with the REMF is to be applauded but come on; this thread makes you seem about 12 years old.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well I posted as a saw but I have been put right so , well, that's life. I am not perfect and make mistakes. Hey ho. Life goes on and no one died.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
We're all happy we don't have a silly miserable git like Westwood following the club. No idea why they put up with that sad bastard.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
So let me get this right.

He made pretty much the same gesture as a Southampton fan did at us when we were at St Marys and only got taken to the concourse ?

Yet the Southampton fan went to court and got a banning order didn't he ?

Football would be better off without 'characters' like him.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
I believe that he has at least one offspring (that'll be the one looking faintly embarrassed in the TV documentary about him- see YouTube), which raises the alarming truth that a lady, somewhere out there, has performed a reproductive act with him on at least one occasion. I suspect that he is not currently courting, however. With all due respect, there's got to be a limited number of ladies out there who are prepared to share their lives with a heavily tattooed man in his fifties (?) who sleeps under a Portsmouth FC duvet.

maybe she blind & has a drinks problem? Also, by all acounts, would need a sinus problem so no sense of smell.

Sep 20, 2005
A German glossy magazine this month ran an EIGHT PAGE feature on Mr Westwood. I could find no references to public pissing, homophobia or body odour issues. The first two spreads were interesting though, showing a before and after of the antiquarian book dealer....

pompey_001.jpgpompey_002.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
US: I am sorry, but John Westwood is an absolute disgrace to football. I have been away with England while he has been there, and often seen the abuse he gives out, so can only imagine what its like with his beloved Portsmouth.... As others have said, he has form for this kind of stuff.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Alright, a woman then. Plenty of pig-ugly people marry, so there's every chance a female of the species once found him sufficiently attractive to mate with him.

Bizarrely, as I recall, he actually has two offspring! I do pity those kids. Who would readily admit to having him as a Father? Teenagers can be very sensitive to parents who embarrass them. My daughter once had to hide her face in shame when I collected her from college in a yellow van. Oh the humiliation in front of her friends?! :ohmy:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Last season he turned up in a well-known pub near Brighton station with a group of his acolytes which included two women. He disappeared into the gents with one of the women for a few minutes. I have no idea what the outcome of this encounter was.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Last season he turned up in a well-known pub near Brighton station with a group of his acolytes which included two women. He disappeared into the gents with one of the women for a few minutes. I have no idea what the outcome of this encounter was.

A quickie in the gents is the Portsmouth equivalent of a romantic weekend away.

11Wisemen

Jan 30, 2012
I had the misfortune to be sat within earshot of him at Wembley for the Belaraus game in Oct 09 - 45 mins of " we are white , we are white " & other levels of abuse spouting from his vile drunken mouth - he did not reappear after h/t. Presumably he was quietly removed.

cammac

Nov 12, 2011
Eastbourne

Probably to powder ones nose ....

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I had the misfortune to be sat within earshot of him at Wembley for the Belaraus game in Oct 09 - 45 mins of " we are white , we are white " & other levels of abuse spouting from his vile drunken mouth - he did not reappear after h/t. Presumably he was quietly removed.

Well, looking at the left hand picture above, he's not white either.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So we've established that the guy is racist and a homphobe, and that at this match the stewards were within their rights to remove him for any one of four separate acts:

1. Standing on his seat
2. Homophobic abuse
3. Homophobic gestures (arrestable)
4. Taking the piss with his bell

Any objections here if I edit the thread title at this stage?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here