The PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED treatment of the abusive HOMOPHOBE John Anthony Westwood

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Welcome back Uncle, you have been missed, however,please stay away from any Cheltenham threads !

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
How did John Westwood get into the ground without being searched and obviously carrying his bell?

I think he's a twat anyway with his stupid wigs and he looks like a nonce.

And he's nicked Noddy Holder's hat.

Thanks mate. Most people are fine. I will pick and choose my comments. A bit controversial today but from where I was it was worth getting opinions on. Why the tirade and posting of private pm's we can only guess.

:wanker:

Shall we do a poll Spielberg?

Let us know how you want the result to go and we'll rig it for you.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I spoke to a few Pompey fans after the game and the consensus seemed to be that (1) they think Westwood is a twat; (2) they were quite relieved when he was chucked out and (3) he mings.

Can't speak for all Pompey fans, obviously, but let's not fall into the trap of assuming he represents them, because he doesn't. Why is there an assumption that because he was kicked out, it must be an injustice? He's just as capable (if not more) as anyone of being a tool. He pissed on the seats at St Mary's, FFS. You or I could have sat on that seat. Peasant.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Couple of Pompey lads on the train back said that they would love to ram his bell up his arse. Considering he has been moved around fratton park a number of times because of complaints from stewards its quite clear he does not represent there club.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
More to the point why didn't the stewards take the bell off him? Especially when he's dressed like such a nonce so attracting attention..

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No I don't, but from a Pompey messageboard...

"The 'trouble' was because the police ejected west wood for homophobic abuse. The stewards told us any more chanting and we would be thrown out, as they were marching out about 10 blokes pushed the police back to stop westwood being ejected, more stewards and police joined in then more fans!! One of our lot was taken out and some brighton fans in the family section for enticing the pompey fans were thrown out!!!"
Wrong end for family section and it was unrelated

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
From where I was standing one steward went to hav a word with tht geezer n the bell ringing stopped....thn wen it started again othr stewards went in....to which the Pompey lot got a tad miffed...resulting in some being taken out ...miminal police presence

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
the main question to be asked is less than 6 weeks after a major flounce Uncle S is back already the biggest fairy on the board lol

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Was'nt sure what to make of Mr Westwood...passionate fan....or an egotisical look at me type....then read his profile on Wikipedia and decided on the latter.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I dont like anyone flouncing so welcome back US.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Double post

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Welcome back US. Don't let the digs and sarcy comments get to you. This thread, whether you agree with it or not, is more interesting than most on NSC at the moment. Resist the flounce !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports