Votes: 200 53.2%
  • Out

Votes: 176 46.8%

• Total voters

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Howe wouldn't come to us.

Why do you say that?

1. He's just got relegated from the Prem.

2. His Bmuff side always conceded loads of goals.

3. He was shit at Burnley.

I think he'd bite your hand off if offered the Albion job now.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Voted out. That mediocre chancer Ashworth can do one also :tosser:

Tho in the end just the latest fall guys for naive lack of current day EPL-level investment by TB.

D

Deleted member 2719

It's not where we are in the league why I think people are saying he should go IMO and almost me too.

It's the style and manner of why we are where we are.

Because strikers can not hit the target, is the main problem it has been for years with us, we had Murray who was the only natural scorer and he was always on borrowed time and the recruitment boys seem unable to find the next golden nugget.

We are only on a -6 GD and that can't be bad for a team that can not hit the target.

Find the nugget now and we can compete midtable.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This thread wouldn't have seen the light of day 7 games ago (were it not for Spence or TSB) so for that reason I'm still in.

But by Jimminy, he's making it difficult for me.

First time out for me, I’ve seen enough. The players are shadows of themselves and that’s down to bad leadership

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
In.

This is The Premier League.

Don't think any other manager could do better, given that he had bugger all to spend in the summer.

Absolutely. Haven’t lost to anyone outside the top eight. Just need the breaks and a striker to hit form

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
This thread wouldn't have seen the light of day 7 games ago (were it not for Spence or TSB) so for that reason I'm still in.

But by Jimminy, he's making it difficult for me.

I was OUT last season..:moo:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Out for me. He’s a walking briefcase full of leadership bull5hit, but he has absolutely no idea how to organise and coach a football team to deliver more than the sum of its parts, nor to break down a barrier. He’s hopeless. We need to realise this now, do the decent thing, part on good terms, and rescue our season and survival.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Our fans are so brutal & short sighted at times.

Sacking a manager and bringing another one in is a risk in itself. It wouldn't magically save our season (whereas the club investing in a striker almost certainly would).

Thing is I am starting to question if he would be the best man for the job if we were to be relegated. I used to think yes, now I am not so sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here