Votes: 200 53.2%
  • Out

Votes: 176 46.8%

• Total voters

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
With heavy heart, I’m Out.
His football philosophy is fine but it hasn’t translated Into points and I don’t think it will, at least not in time.
Howe in.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Oh **** right off. If they were all like you then we would never have stayed up. There is a huge difference between getting behind the team and SUPPORTING THE PLAYERS and thinking everything the club does is amazing.
(I was around then so I do know)

I have been supporting this club since 1979 when my Dad took me to my first game I have spent thousands supporting the club since then and I know something is wrong at the club at the moment on the field off the field couldn't be in better hands than with Bloom
But your 100 per backing no matter what and your super fan bollocks shit on here when supporters who love this club have a different view is why you got so much shit on here

So maybe you should **** right off and take your own advice and btw without fans in 95 to 97 you would of not had a club to support even if we had stayed up

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Was fence for the longest time, and being generous. But today was the final straw.

Utterly poor management, tactics and substitutions.
Unfortunately for Tony, more spending in January is required if he wants to stay in the Premier League.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In but I think we are gonna need some luck to pull out of this piss poor form and snail like build up play, which shows a complete lack of confidence.

Maybe we’ll get a couple of deflections that end up in the net rather than constantly conceding from them?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I say in, but when do we draw the line or do we stick with him in the championship?
Personally, if we don’t survive I think he’d probably get us back up again but do we want to take the risk?
Let’s hope someone starts scoring soon.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
In.

This is The Premier League.

Don't think any other manager could do better, given that he had bugger all to spend in the summer.

Budget is something that keeps being brought up, is it just a convenient excuse?
In the previous windows the club have spent hundreds of millions on players assembling a squad that should be fairing slightly better than relegation scrappers every season. I appreciate the actual spend wasn’t big this summer but recruiting Veltman, Lallana and Welbeck is still pretty good business.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It makes YOU sound very young when you are on the players backs and demanding players shipped out and new managers before the halfway point if a season.

Please point to the posts where I have done the above.

If you grew up a bit and stopped slagging off fellow fans that are obviously disappointed with another poor result, you may get taken more seriously.

08Albion

Dec 16, 2020
I keep wanting to vote in, but for the first time since he came in I’m feeling a bit fence-ish. I like us having more of the ball, more often. I like an element of unpredictability and innovation in the starting 11. And (less importantly) I like a manager that seems to be a decent guy.

However those three same points are tipping towards the extremes- we have more of the ball but sometimes to the extent that it seems slow recently and, for example, doesn’t always play to the strengths that 2 smaller, quicker strikers would in theory have.

The unpredictability in terms of the teamsheet/tactics and (strange subs IMO) leaves me thinking do these players REALLY feel comfortable in the roles they are given when their roles (and the players playing alongside them) change quite so often..

And the ‘decent guy’ thing can very quickly become a source of frustration when it feels like the team needs more edge and ruthlessness out there.

I do think a lot of the more extreme opinions would have been avoided ‘if’ we had put away even 2 or 3 of the sitters that we’ve missed this season. But that ‘if’ is starting to feel less about luck and more about something that should be taken responsibility for and fixed.

As you can tell, I’m arguing with myself and not sure enough to commit to either vote!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
In just. To me we haven't improved since Hughton, points wise. We are in a rut, can't score for toffees, cant win, no hope.

We cant see it but maybe we may beat West Ham and the Arse. Changing Potter ATM wont change that.

If we lose to both then I could be in the out camp....yes I am that fickle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here