• In

Votes: 200 53.2%
  • Out

Votes: 176 46.8%

• Total voters

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Our fans are so brutal & short sighted at times.

Sacking a manager and bringing another one in is a risk in itself. It wouldn't magically save our season (whereas the club investing in a striker almost certainly would).

The only issue there is a striker will cost money which we seem reluctant to spend. GP can carry on coaching them that's working well not !!!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
In - being let down by the ‘attacking’ players and their inability to take chances

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I've shifted to the 'out' camp.

Drawn against WBA, Fulham and Burnley, and could only draw against 10-man Sheffield Utd.

Potter and our useless 'strikers' need to take responsibility for this shambles. Connolly couldn't score in a brothel.

Unacceptable.

Last edited:

stingray

Jan 23, 2018
Voted in, but reluctantly. Poor defence, woeful offence and little spirit. Seems a decent bloke, but does remind me of a smooth-talking middle manager who's been given the CEO job. We are going down on recent performances.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I'm still on the fence but only just. The other managers laud him as a great coach but maybe they are just mumbling 'can we play you every week'

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shit, we’re in a relegation battle. Did not see that coming at all. Everybody out and let’s get a manager in to take us back to our place at the top of the table

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Our fans are so brutal & short sighted at times.

Sacking a manager and bringing another one in is a risk in itself. It wouldn't magically save our season (whereas the club investing in a striker almost certainly would).

Well, most of our recent striker signings have proved a deep disappointment - I'm no longer confident that with Potter in charge, another striker would boost our potency in front of goal!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Shit, we’re in a relegation battle. Did not see that coming at all. Everybody out and let’s get a manager in to take us back to our place at the top of the table

Just a couple of home wins please, no manager would have kept his job with only one win at home this year..

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
In. I like our footballing style and so do most of the pundits, so it's an In from me.*

Although IMO we need a new striker in the transfer window, someone with a physical presence. Maupay is shot (I don't know what's happened) and Connolly not there yet.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
What because I don't ask for the manager to be sacked everytime we don't win and demand our young players be shipped out. **** off.

Thank God fans like you were not about 95-97 not everything the club does is correct

I would bet you went in to the Goldstone when we played Mansfield

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What because I don't ask for the manager to be sacked everytime we don't win and demand our young players be shipped out. **** off.

Do you think where we are now has progressed enough to justify replacing Hughton? Do you think 1 win at home in 12 months is good enough? Do you think Tony Bloom is ‘satisfied’ with where we are?

I am not super ‘Potter out’ but it’s getting close based on the above

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
Would you not agree that almost 1yr without a home win in the PL is not acceptable

We dont get more points for winning at home.. we have so far had enough points to be out of the bottom 3 .. we got a record tally last season.. surely some other stats you want to use than just home results. Only Man United, Chelsea and Southampton have won at the Amex this season!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here