• Out

Votes: 176 46.8%

• Total voters

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Very much in still.

He set the team up well again today and we should have comfortably won. It’s not his fault our strikers are pathetic. They let him down week in, week out.

He needs to be backed in January with a new striker or two. Maupay and Connolly shouldn’t be anywhere near the team.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Out. I've been 'in' till now, but that was all round bloody pathetic. No confidence he'll turn it round unfortunately

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
In. And if we go down.

I can't see any upgrade replacements who are available.

Usual blind assumption that a new manager will improve fortunes. A bit odd given that NSC has a mature following in general.

Bring someone else and just bounce this thread 18 months later.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Out.

And he should have been gone 3 games ago.

Wilder will turn that lot around now, big sam will keep west brom up and all the time we are knocking it backwards towards our goal and sinking like a ship.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
For someone acclaimed as a leadership expert, Potter's team doesn't half look short of confidence

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I would vote fence, if that option was available. We look aimless and not running as an organised unit, I think it could improve, but it probably won't, unfortunately.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
In. But the club need to pull their finger out and spend some money on new signings. The style of football is good, but the players aren’t good enough to play it effectively.

This. Just. Unless Potter is given the money to spend in January, we are in deep :shit:. We need another right wing back. Lamptey was a huge miss today so we need someone with similar attributes who can fill that wingback role in his absence. Veltman is good but he’s more of a centreback/ makeshift right back. And, as ever, we need a striker to partner Welbeck. Maupay is in a rut and needs a run of games coming off the bench.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Very much in still.

He set the team up well again today and we should have comfortably won. It’s not his fault our strikers are pathetic. They let him down week in, week out.

He needs to be backed in January with a new striker or two. Maupay and Connolly shouldn’t be anywhere near the team.

Interesting this, Maupay looks shot, as does Trossard and Ryan. Dunk has been poorer than usual this season. Too many of our key players appear to be going backwards under Potter.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Every single time we went forward we played the same half a dozen passes in and around their 18 yard box, it was like watching the exact same passage of play several times over. Potter is responsible for tactics and changing things like that and at times the camera showed him and he didn't know whether to shout instructions or not, he looked totally lost today and almost Hyppiaesque ! That was up there with any of the worst performances under Hughton and we are not even playing particularly good football now. The whole team needs a mighty kick up the arse and also needs to be more settled, I really can't see Potter turning this around, we seem to be on a downward spiral and its a brutal job but he's not up to it. Experiment failed, lets move on Tony.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Out.

We're one-dimensional, look bereft of ideas, energy and craft. Can't score. Can't defend. Some of us don't actually want to be relegated with "pretty football".

Its not even pretty anymore and hasn't been for a good while (most games)... What has happened to us?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Interesting this, Maupay looks shot, as does Trossard and Ryan. Dunk has been poorer than usual this season. Too many of our key players appear to be going backwards under Potter.

I'd argue only Biss has improved. And he always had the quality.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Said it on the last poll, I can only vote based upon what I'm seeing happen in front of me and sadly, it's an 'Out' from me.

I have no doubt that the problems run deeper but he has tinkered and failed, and he is hardly inspiring the team or the fans. It's all a bit wet to be honest.

Players aren't helping him in that they can't score for a toffee, but they are his players and he is supposed to get them charged up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here