The Official Brighton Vs Stockport Thread

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Some people think it's all over, it is now!:(

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
This comes under the picking the right players and training the teams. Yes he has made a pigs ear of some of his selections but judging by the radio commentary tonight we have been undone by 2 bad mistakes, which he cannot legislate for.

You legislate for bad defending by not sticking with a back line that continues to make mistakes - or if you don't like that point, how about.....

Keep a consistent selection so players can gel and get a good understanding together.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
11 days training ?.........what shall we work on ?

Defense, defense, defense, oh, and buy in a good few bunches of lucky heather.

It'll come.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Please stop saying negative things about Elphick, you're taking away the entire blame for the scapegoat that is Hawkins!!

No you clown. We don't NEED a "scapegoat".

It is FACT - the defence Whing Elphick Lynch Richards got clean sheets at places like Elland Road and the City Ground.

Your lumbering oaf has come in, given away penalties, made mistakes, and contributed to our defence turning to shit!

Elphick hasn't been amazing this season, he hasn't been bad though. Your mate has, and other than a few headers and an AVERAGE performance at Crewe, has done NOTHING to show he has ANY ability whatsoever. Elphick though HAS.

THAT is why everyone thinks Hawkins is shit. Because he IS.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Why don't you look at how many people are calling YOU the knob (and that's just the polite version) and as someone else said, why don't you take your own advice you vile, negative little man.

...Having said all that about the lumbering oaf, I agree with you on this one.

Cracking use of the phrase "vile, negative little man" :lolol:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
No you clown. We don't NEED a "scapegoat".

It is FACT - the defence Whing Elphick Lynch Richards got clean sheets at places like Elland Road and the City Ground.

Your lumbering oaf has come in, given away penalties, made mistakes, and contributed to our defence turning to shit!

Elphick hasn't been amazing this season, he hasn't been bad though. Your mate has, and other than a few headers and an AVERAGE performance at Crewe, has done NOTHING to show he has ANY ability whatsoever. Elphick though HAS.

THAT is why everyone thinks Hawkins is shit. Because he IS.

YOU'RE calling me a clown? Classic.

He was very good before the operation (despite your bias view of the post op games that has now tarnished your entire view of his performences throughout the season) he came back, had a couple of bad games, and fans turned on him, confidence fell and hence some mistakes were made. I don't remember people saying he wasn't very good for the first few games, do you? Coinsidence, I don't think so. And that is why I don't think he's shit. Because he's NOT.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
piss off and go and iron some clothes you fool

well you know how to chat up the ladies. I think you need to calm down young man and realise that there are times when a club has bad runs and loses games. We are not devinely given theright to win all the time. Yes mistakes and bad selections are made but we are going through a period of bad luck. The players need the supporters to help build their confidence. Now, maybe, we could encourage a few of them and see if 'supporting' the team helps?
get that or do you want to tell me to fornicate(SP) elsewhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here