Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Brighton Vs Stockport Thread

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
If Adams is unsackable then sack White and Booker and get a quality coach in , not a pair of non league numpties

Correct. THe fact that Adams bought back Booker, and kept White pre season is a joke.

We need a decent coach in NOW. Oh shit, just remembered we had one last year but sacked him because he wasn't a 'big enogh name'.

How big a name will Adams be when he takes us down?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
YOU'RE calling me a clown? Classic.

He was very good before the operation (despite your bias view of the post op games that has now tarnished your entire view of his performences throughout the season) he came back, had a couple of bad games, and fans turned on him, confidence fell and hence some mistakes were made. I don't remember people saying he wasn't very good for the first few games, do you? Coinsidence, I don't think so. And that is why I don't think he's shit. Because he's NOT.

At least give me the credit of being consistent. If you could actually be arsed to go looking, you will find I slated the big fat oaf after we won at Crewe. I think he's been GASH all season...but even an injury is no excuse to be THIS bad. :thumbsup:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Vulture, you have overstepped the mark. You have been disgusting, insulting and sexist. I have reported you.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I believe we won't get relegated. There we go. Done

Big F**king deal.

We finished 7th last season, and have one of the biggest playing budgets in the division (Dick Knight's words)

We should be pushing for play offs MINIMUM, not looking over our shoulders at Hereford etc...

Spider

Sep 15, 2007

He was very good before the operation (despite your bias view of the post op games that has now tarnished your entire view of his performences throughout the season) he came back, had a couple of bad games, and fans turned on him, confidence fell and hence some mistakes were made. I don't remember people saying he wasn't very good for the first few games, do you? Coinsidence, I don't think so. And that is why I don't think he's shit. Because he's NOT.

Your defence of Hawkins is becomign increasingly pathetic as we all realise just how shit it's possible for a professional footballer to be. He was average at best before the operation, the only game where he's looked comfortable was Crewe - look where they are at the moment and that might help you realise why.

The rest of it is crap. The op was ages ago and you're still using it as an excuse? Fans haven't turned on him for no reason, we pay a lot of money to watch these players and when you've got someone so clearly inept it's not suprising that people aren't singing his name. If his confidence has dropped to the extent that he makes match-costing errors every game then simple - drop him, or even better ship him out to a team where he might be more at home - the only problem is I'm not sure he could pass off as an under 12.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
thanks :D who gives a f*** u fools are so far up knights arse

It's not about being up Knight's arse, just because we defend the outragous abuse you hurl out doesn't mean that's where we are. I personally respect Knight for all he has done, I fail to see how anyone can blame him, and I will continue to respect and view him in a good light until he does otherwise.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Vulture, you have overstepped the mark. You have been disgusting, insulting and sexist. I have reported you.

I really like these binfests immediately after another bad result. It often shows how much passion for the Albion you have..........in the heat of the moment......... whether you defend the teams performance ...........or attack it.

Anyone who reports a poster during these "passionate" times...(i.e. ..within a few minutes of the game ending).........is a sad C unt and would be better off just reading a Mills and Boon book...........IMHO of course.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands

Agree completely.
Has had some great games this season (Peterborough, Yeovil for example) yet here we are after a loss and people who were not there are blaming him despite SCR not mentioning playing badly at all. Scapegoating at it's worst (and no doubt by the same people that wrote off Butters after a handful of bad games)

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Your defence of Hawkins is becomign increasingly pathetic as we all realise just how shit it's possible for a professional footballer to be. He was average at best before the operation, the only game where he's looked comfortable was Crewe - look where they are at the moment and that might help you realise why.

The rest of it is crap. The op was ages ago and you're still using it as an excuse? Fans haven't turned on him for no reason, we pay a lot of money to watch these players and when you've got someone so clearly inept it's not suprising that people aren't singing his name. If his confidence has dropped to the extent that he makes match-costing errors every game then simple - drop him, or even better ship him out to a team where he might be more at home - the only problem is I'm not sure he could pass off as an under 12.

:thud:

I'm not still using the op as an excuse. I'll spell it out for you, carefully read the following:

Good before op - Came back too early - Had a couple of bad games - Fans turned on him calling him shit because of these games = Confidence low and that's the reason why he's making mistakes (not the operation)!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Rounding on one individual player is just plain silly. Did Hawkins miss the penalty on saturday ? Did Hawkins fail to score tonight ? Were both goals his fault ?

The problems go a lot lot deeper than just him I`m afraid.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
:thud:

I'm not still using the op as an excuse. I'll spell it out for you, carefully read the following:

Good before op - Came back too early - Had a couple of bad games - Fans turned on him calling him shit because of these games = Confidence low and that's the reason why he's making mistakes (not the operation)!

Jesus christ when will you stop defending rubbish footballers, the joke is wearing thin now. He was not and has never been good since the first time I saw the bloke at Burgess Hill. Not sure if it was his fault tonight or not but he is not good enough for a league 1 team end of

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Jesus christ when will you stop defending rubbish footballers, the joke is wearing thin now. He was not and has never been good since the first time I saw the bloke at Burgess Hill. Not sure if it was his fault tonight or not but he is not good enough for a league 1 team end of

Oh I was waiting for you to pop up.

:bigwave:

You can go now.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Hawkins is not the problem - sure he is not playing particularly well at the moment but I think you can level that at most of the players at the moment.

The problem is the continual tinkering with the team, whether it is because of injuries, unavailable players or simply because Micky doesn't know his best team yet, a settled side would go a long way to ironing out the bad run of form we are currently going through.

Oh, one last thing - Vulture, why don't you f*** off until you have something constructive to say. :tosser:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Oh I was waiting for you to pop up.

:bigwave:

You can go now.

quite possibly your best come back ever because it involves no football, keep it that way and the world is a better place

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Rounding on one individual player is just plain silly. Did Hawkins miss the penalty on saturday ? Did Hawkins fail to score tonight ? Were both goals his fault ?

The problems go a lot lot deeper than just him I`m afraid.
Is the most sensible post on here tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here