Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Brighton Vs Stockport Thread

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
to all those dickheads on here that think we are not in a battle to go down we are now 19th 1 point off the bottom 4 and the teams below us have a game in hand

What about all the dickheads that think the season ends in November ?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I don't know how people can comment without seeing the game. As for calling Adams a c u n t well thats just embarrassing. Yes vulture you you sad little man.

What shit. It's got to the stage where performances count for bugger all when we can't do anything but lose. I don't care if we were all over them, if we can't stick the ball in the back of the net and carry on defending like a bunch of Hawkins then there's only so far you can play the "we didn't deserve to lose card".

Not going to call Adams a c unt, but I am going to say he was a shit choice for manager.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
This comes under the picking the right players and training the teams. Yes he has made a pigs ear of some of his selections but judging by the radio commentary tonight we have been undone by 2 bad mistakes, which he cannot legislate for.

True - except when it hppens every match

very nearly scored there! Virgo and then rebound

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
This comes under the picking the right players and training the teams. Yes he has made a pigs ear of some of his selections but judging by the radio commentary tonight we have been undone by 2 bad mistakes, which he cannot legislate for.

True - except when it hppens every match

very nearly scored there! Virgo and then rebound

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
ffs woodwork again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here