Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God...

I was a bit like this last night, then this morning, but now I'm ready. I think :moo:

Off to the station in a sec.

Good luck everyone, and non runners, thanks for your support. I'm #12981 in a limo yellow top.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
A massive 'Good Luck' to everyone else doing to today. Hopefully ill see some of you along the way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good luck all!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brighton Marathon 2013 REMF Team SMASHED through the £ 6000 raised barrier today. Good luck. HEROES !!!!!!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

Superb effort from the firemen, the Rhino, the Tiger. And the real hero's PUSHING yes PUSHING disabled kids in wheelchairs. Think I saw Richie. All at the 1 mile.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Brilliant that the app is tracking everyone from 10k. I shall be able to look out for all those who I've harvested bib numbers from.

It's odd not running this year. I sort of want to be out there, but spectating is fun too!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Sat in Pret a Manger tracking Mrs. H. The 4 hours is on. Time to head off to the halfway point.

To all of you who read this once you get back from running, I do not know how you do it.

:bowdown:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
saw about 4 Albion shirt runners.

Well done to everyone that ran today.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Well done to you all.

We handed out 20 bags of jelly babies, and hundreds of cut up oranges.

Saw a fair few ALbion shirts, as well as REMF shirts, including Kev (palace) and Barrel of Fun running for Whoopsadaisy.

Congratulations to you all.

Now go and have a bath, and a drink.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
My watch time is 3:56:53...not sure what my official time is I can't get the site to blinkin load...basically ran around according to my plan, overall did very well...had to walk in 4x1 minute burts in the last 4 miles but overall quite happy with my first ever sub-4 time...thanks to everyone who came out, or gave their support on here!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My watch time is 3:56:53...not sure what my official time is I can't get the site to blinkin load...basically ran around according to my plan, overall did very well...had to walk in 4x1 minute burts in the last 4 miles but overall quite happy with my first ever sub-4 time...thanks to everyone who came out, or gave their support on here!

I reckon you done it! Your watch should not be out by 3 minutes. Well done! I've been following your posts on here and I'm genuinely pleased for you. Excellent work, now have a beer!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I reckon you done it! Your watch should not be out by 3 minutes. Well done! I've been following your posts on here and I'm genuinely pleased for you. Excellent work, now have a beer!

Yeah thrilled mate, thanks for all your advice...I was thinking about the faster miles at 10-14 but I was slightly behind at that point, so they caught me up more than anything. Think my halfway time was 1:57...I feel like I did a very good 2nd half, my miles were fast (some were 8s or 8.30s) and I didn't have to walk until Mile 22...at that point I walked for a minute, and probably a minute at each mile marker after that...except 26, powered home to the finish! Beat last years time by about 12 minutes and have broken the 4 hour barrier...very pleased. The crowd were BRILLIANT again today as always!

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

You have a very accurate watch. Chip time: 03:56:44 Well done! I also managed by first sub 4 hour marathon with Chip time: 03:58:36 Spent the last 8 or so miles doing maths! Support throughout the course was amazing. Thanks to all!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports