Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** The Official "Brighton Magiko" Song - As chosen by fans on NSC ****

Prepared to have a Drum for this song only, in Northstand, on a limited trial?

• No, over my dead body.

Votes: 69 41.3%
  • Yes, I'd trial it,to see how it works.

Votes: 98 58.7%

• Total voters

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Dont give up on this , its a great song and if you keep trying it will take off .

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Ive just sat here and spent an hour reading this whole thread.

I have to say im disappointed with some peoples negativity, if you cant say something nice then dont say it all, its an old saying that has served me well,

fair enough if you dont like it, dont join in, but why feel the need to attack an idea so hard as to make it fail? if it works it could be a cracking song and in time other clubs may look at us wishing they had something similar.

The people involved in i this should take pride in carrying an idea forward and i salute you for doing so.

it should be tried, if it works then great, if not, try something else, songs dont appear overnight, they can take weeks to tweak and get right, patience is all thats needed, we'll only get chance to try it every other week at the home games on a large scale so it will take time.

I shall be trying to join in with this from WSU block d if it does start, and I'll try and get everyone around me to do it as well.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Gotta say it sounds just grand in a Greek basketball gym. Its relevence to an Albion match? Less than zero. Please let it quietly die. Its getting embarrassing now.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
So is this on for tonight? Would sound amazing if it actually gets going! Great atmosphere for the sky cameras

Can't wait for it to flop tonight, I will be straining my hearing to see if I can hear anything above the bubble blowers, have the song sheets arrived yet ?

On the serious side and from what I've been told by ST holders there, I think there's a bit too much tension at the Amex lately which has stifled the singing of late.

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Can't wait for it to flop tonight, I will be straining my hearing to see if I can hear anything above the bubble blowers, have the song sheets arrived yet ?

On the serious side and from what I've been told by ST holders there, I think there's a bit too much tension at the Amex lately which has stifled the singing of late.

I think the tension is very true. People are watching the game so intensely. People are desperate for us to win again. People can barely breathe let alone sing.

Edit: would be good to get a good atmosphere going again.

Last edited:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I think the tension is very true. People are watching the game so intensely. People are desperate for us to win again. People can barely breathe let alone sing.

Edit: would be good to get a good atmosphere going again.

Indeed, if we can get a couple of wins, then the crowd can relax and turn more attention towards singing.

Well done to the guy handing out Magiko flyers in the Swan. I didn't hear the song, but please don't give up on this.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
get the fliers round at Birmingham , it will be a lot easier to get this going away from home .

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
My God someone is willing to hand out flyers for this farce. I literally feel sorry for them.

bore off my negative .what are you going to do if this gets going , tell everyone to shut up as you don't like it ?

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
bore off my negative .what are you going to do if this gets going , tell everyone to shut up as you don't like it ?

Yeah.

I'm not negative I just prefer songs to be spontaneous instead of this pre-rehearsed bollocks. It's getting beyond a joke now this is football not f***ing hymn practice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here