Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** The Official "Brighton Magiko" Song - As chosen by fans on NSC ****

Prepared to have a Drum for this song only, in Northstand, on a limited trial?

• No, over my dead body.

Votes: 69 41.3%
  • Yes, I'd trial it,to see how it works.

Votes: 98 58.7%

• Total voters

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
:clap:As an Albion fan for over 40 years songs are usually generic they happen spontaneously. The main trouble is ppl don't listen any more, in the old days a few guys would get pissed on a Thursday, in there local and make up a song. Then on sat during a lull in the singing they would belt it out so those around them would pick it up and it would take off from there but i suppose in the olden days as a kid you always stood in the same spot in the chicken run. learning the words. Then when you was old enough you stood at the bottom, of the north stand learning more words most of them swear words :D and as you got older you moved up the terrace till you was in the middle of the stand trying to keep your feet in the surges
dont think this new song idea will work

wow what a trip down memory lane

and before the punctuation and spellin (sic) police have a go ive been :smokin: and :drink: and couldent give a toss

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
It started with a thread, where many aired grievances about our version of "we love you" deemed by objectors as "the Palace song".

Next [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION] had submitted lyrics towards a solution the "Brighton Magiko", an adaptation of Panathinaikos "Horta Magiko" - Lyrics were adapted by more fans on NSC and virtually unanimous approval of this song choice followed. With our words overlaid in the Greek version.

Now the promised next steps...... How far and wide this goes is down to you

More info at www.brightonmagiko.co.uk The video plus one click electronic sending of the upcoming A5 flyer is here. You can "like" facebook page and "follow" twitter page on green bar at bottom and see facebook and twitter pages inline.

www.facebook.com/brightonmagiko "Like". The Landing page is where video is - you can share video from here to all friends/fellow fans - When and If it kicks off, capture it, all photos videos can be uploaded to facebook page by you.

www.twitter.com/brightonmagiko "follow" and tweet.....

Want to become an admin - drop us a PM

Lastly - been communicating with couple of the NSK lads and 5000 full colour A5 flyers are in print (below), should hopefully be ready for Hull game.... You liked the song, so can you help distribute them? PM or contact form on website - will put you in touch with NSK who will organise.

2jg439t.gif

2i1gu8l.gif

Finally the poll, this will only work well if the tempo can be maintained and it doesn't descend into 100 miles an hour. Having read a majority are generally against a drum in Northstand ..... Would you be prepared to have a drum, and someone able to use it (used in Northstand for this song ONLY) on a limited trial? to see if it works? It works well in video to keep tempo.

This is the song that was put forward by fans of NSC, a song for all fans, not just a Northstand song. It was adapted, approved and chosen by you....... if actions match interest it could, in time, be fanstastic, if not at least we tried, Now the framework is there, its completely over to you.

Oh dear....ive seen it all now please please return to league 1 or 2 where you belong....im embarrassed for you its like songs of bleeding praise:shit::shootself

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Oh dear....ive seen it all now please please return to league 1 or 2 where you belong....im embarrassed for you its like songs of bleeding praise:shit::shootself

Oh dear, another palace chav on NSC, please go back to BBS.
Its more imaginative, more effective and will take more time to imbed than anything you Croydon muppets have attempted. It would suit you for this to fail.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:clap:As an Albion fan for over 40 years songs are usually generic they happen spontaneously. The main trouble is ppl don't listen any more, in the old days a few guys would get pissed on a Thursday, in there local and make up a song. Then on sat during a lull in the singing they would belt it out so those around them would pick it up and it would take off from there but i suppose in the olden days as a kid you always stood in the same spot in the chicken run. learning the words. Then when you was old enough you stood at the bottom, of the north stand learning more words most of them swear words :D and as you got older you moved up the terrace till you was in the middle of the stand trying to keep your feet in the surges
dont think this new song idea will work

wow what a trip down memory lane

and before the punctuation and spellin (sic) police have a go ive been :smokin: and :drink: and couldent give a toss

Best way to get a good song going is to be 2 down tomorrow at half time,all decisions to go against us in the 1st half-a right roasting from GP at the break,and then absolute high tempo,Barca style football,played at Premiership pace,with a last minute winner.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I doubt this will even get sung today at the game, can we just ban all Palace fans for the time being as when ever we try to have a normal thread about something there's always a few palace twats that take over the thread.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
I doubt this will even get sung today at the game, can we just ban all Palace fans for the time being as when ever we try to have a normal thread about something there's always a few palace twats that take over the thread.

There are enough Brighton twats that invade our forums, although some have failed to reappear since the 27th Sept, funny that.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
As much as I like the sentiment of this effort should not the first efforts be get 22000 people singing GOSBTS? We have a problem where we have jumped up in attendance and I would love to see GOSBTS sung by everyone. I hate to say it but I think half the ground could not even name the tune they are hearing when the team come out let alone sing it. Imagine half of Anfield not able to sing YNWA....

I would also submit that the songs we are really short of is for our players. That's where the post about Liverpool is spot on - they get proper songs going for their players and everyone seems to know them.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing

I'm sure there were Palarse fans who laughed & mocked the 'we love you' song & your holmsdale lunatics or whatever they're called.
Granted this does seem a bit over organised but if it works then it will sound f***ing epic.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
There are enough Brighton twats that invade our forums, although some have failed to reappear since the 27th Sept, funny that.

Cool? f*** off our forum , nobody gives a shit what you think so f*** off back to your forum and stop obsessing over our topics.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Best way to get a good song going is to be 2 down tomorrow at half time,all decisions to go against us in the 1st half-a right roasting from GP at the break,and then absolute high tempo,Barca style football,played at Premiership pace,with a last minute winner.

And then for Casper to hoof the ball to their keeper, it comes straight back and they get a scrappy equaliser?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Flyers were dropped off very late last night, as late back from printers.............. didn't get the chance to post before, but it was to late to organise for today. Memeber of NSC who now has them said West Ham game would be more realistic, as no time to properly organise for today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here