Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Spoke to a friend yesterday, said I'm on your friends and family why don't you sort it out.

Confirmation email received at 9.06.

Getting other people to do menial work is awesome. If only I was part of the aristocracy.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Loaded the site at 8.45 waited 15 minutes logged in, tickets for both games sorted, happy days.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Booked train tickets for next Sunday (ex-St. Pancras and under £30 each return with our "Two 'Albion Fans' Together" discount card). Home tickets auto-purchased, hoping the queue for away tickets won't be too horrendous at 2pm tomorrow afternoon. Still on a high after yesterday. #standorfall

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Got the 90 minutes waiting time message too. I have to take the kids out to their regular swimming lesson now. I'm sure I'll be fine later but let's not pretend this is a decent system. "Our" website is shocking precisely because it's been imposed on us.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
50 minute wait, which wasn't that bad as I just watched telly while waiting, got tickets in basket, hit purchase, blank screen! No e-mail confirmation, so now having to go through the whole wait again to see if it actually went through or not.

Apr 12, 2011
Not a happy bunny here. Queued in line for over 70 minutes, estimated queue time hit 0, sat there for a few minutes and then it popped up saying page cannot be loaded.

Now can't get into the ticket site again.

(other sites are working in case anyone wanted to suggest a problem with my connection).

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
When I got in the queue, 1/12 hours. I then had to take Jnr. Skipper to a Sunday morning activity, doesn't take long. Just before we left I looked And it had dropped to 17 minutes. :facepalm: By the time I arrived back I had lost my place in the queue, so now waiting another 1/12 Hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here