Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Spoke to one of the girls in there earlier and I said I bet she's had some difficult customers. Dunno why people get so bloody arsey - apart from the odd exceptional circumstance issues are normally from those who don't bother to be prepared. Could tell she'd had a lot of shit from some people who came into the Amex to 'but' tickets

Please 'supporters' just be PLEASANT!

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Away game showing as Sold Out. I'm driving down from Hull back home on the sunday night, stopping via Derby of course! We are a party of 3 but only managed 2 tickets, if anyone has a spare please please PM me!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Spoke to one of the girls in there earlier and I said I bet she's had some difficult customers. Dunno why people get so bloody arsey - apart from the odd exceptional circumstance issues are normally from those who don't bother to be prepared. Could tell she'd had a lot of shit from some people who came into the Amex to 'but' tickets

Please 'supporters' just be PLEASANT!

Buy not but - bloody predictive text again!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Wasn't sure if we could make the Thursday game, but after consultation and head scratching, went online at 7.02pm and sorted by 7.11pm. It's my Birthday Thursday so I'm not looking forward to those stairs now I'll be that much older:birthday:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here