Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
27 minute wait so far but nothing to moan about. It's only a few years since we'd have been queuing outside the ground for a few hours minimum to pick up a paper ticket. Having a cup of tea, watching the telly and keeping half an eye on the computer isn't exactly a hardship by comparison. Seagulls!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
If only the club had advised fans last week it would be tricky getting tickets in the timeframe between Sat and Thurs. Barber Out.

Yes, Maybe they could have advised fans to join the gold membership scheme, at no cost, as well.
Farce of a club.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
10 minutes and not even a quarter of a red bar - Barber out !

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There I was, thinking the auto ticket Gold thing must be a scam on the part of the club.

This morning, I wake up to find the ticket is already sorted. Beautiful. And away ticket ready to be collected on Tuesday. Lovely stuff (even if I'm not sure I can go to the game yet).

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Will there be enough for every with 1225 points or do I need to panic now?

Would have thought you will be OK, considering the allocation.

Oh, and 60 minutes wait to go for me.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Logged on with my seven years old fan number. Both our season tickets were detailed so I did not have to log off and back in with my fan number to get my ticket. Very easy.
I would ignore the time delay as mine went from a minute to logged in in a second.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
The deadline is 2pm tomorrow, what is the panic? Of course if everyone logged in the first hour there was going to be a big queue, hence why the club were pushing for gold membership.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It says it's going to take 1 1/2 hours in the queue, it's been there for a while. Can anyone who has done this before tell me how long it can take up to? I've got stuff to do today and I can't wait around to buy tickets.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Logged on at 9, up to 40 mins, then somehow my browser closed! (User error maybe). Had to start again!!

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Was in the queue for approaching 1 hour, the red time waiting box started going down in big chunks once it moved off the 1:30 mark. Delighted as my four season ticket seats confirmed and three away tickets purchased. Very happy about the loyalty scheme :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here