Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
At least nowadays we don't have to queue along the side of the West Stand with its panoramic views.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Quick, everyone get on as quick as possible............ You might miss out..... Quick quick......

Dear o dear......

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Got my away ticket and good thing too as I booked advance train tickets yesterday...can't bloody wait! :clap:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The early bird catches the worm.............

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
At least nowadays we don't have to queue along the side of the West Stand with its panoramic views.

That's the trouble these days. People have lost the nostalgic element to buying there tickets. Queuing up outside the west and round the corner was a exciting experience for many and captured the thrill of securing your playoff/cup tickets....... The banter in the queues was second to none. The argus on hand to take pictures.......

Some things cannot be replaced by technology..

D

Deleted User X18H

Absolutely useless system. Had a 20 minute wait, which was fair enough but without doing anything it jumped to 1hr 30mins - completely useless system.

Ive been to 90k events at Wembley which have had a shorter wait than this to buy tickets !!
are you doing something wrong?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Bought my home ticket and 3 away tickets for family. I don't have enough points to get my own away ticket though, so hopefully there's some left tomorrow!

Albion15

Nov 19, 2012
PS - even though the online system says 1.30 hours to wait it wasn't. the ticket page came up after about 20 mins so it's worth hanging in there.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not sure we will sell out, although it may get quite close. Either way, if people sign in later on this evening I'm sure there will be plenty of tickets left. Says he, uncertainly..

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
The "small club" ticket system is working well then - god help us if we get promoted :facepalm:

90 minutes is unacceptable. 20 minutes - fair enough. 90 ? An absolute joke. Palace last season was much easier than this !!

I bought tickets straight away for Palace last year. Don't recall anyone complaining of 90 minute waits.

Albion15

Nov 19, 2012
fyi - here's the req'd points and sale times for derby away - 1st time slot listed is for online sales and 2nd time slot listed is for phone sales.

Booking Online
www.seagulls.co.uk/tickets

By Telephone
0844 327 1901

1,225+ loyalty points

Sun 4 May (9am)

Mon 5 May (9am)

1,150+ Loyalty points

Mon 5 May (2pm)

Tues 6 May (9am)

1,000+ Loyalty points

Tue 6 May (2pm)