Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The League Table Today

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Think we have some tricky games coming up. Should beat huddersfield. But beyond that we have to play Palace, Boro, Leicester and Forest. These are the games where our final position will be decided.

I'm optimistic about play off finish. But think our lack of cutting edge will cost us. Similar to hull.

All this arguing with palace is a bit silly in opinion, as they will probably finish above us. But be stuck in playoffs as well.

I'm going to pop over to derby vs palace on Friday as I live with a derby fan. Will wholeheartedly be behind Derby.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Perhaps I should have said gentle trolling. You are, for the most part, polite and that is in your favor. However it would be a pleasant experience to read some Albion fans discussing positive things without palace fans having to add to the thread. I just don't see the point.

Fair point, but did you not read the opening post. It mentioned Palace and then so did others.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Think we have some tricky games coming up. Should beat huddersfield. But beyond that we have to play Palace, Boro, Leicester and Forest. These are the games where our final position will be decided.

I'm optimistic about play off finish. But think our lack of cutting edge will cost us. Similar to hull.

All this arguing with palace is a bit silly in opinion, as they will probably finish above us. But be stuck in playoffs as well.

I'm going to pop over to derby vs palace on Friday as I live with a derby fan. Will wholeheartedly be behind Derby.

Could be a bit counter productive, as that will put them only five points behind yourselves. Lets be honest, there are many teams that could come out of the pack.
As for us we have to stay consistent at home and pick up on our away form, otherwise we could be screwed as well.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Could be a bit counter productive, as that will put them only five points behind yourselves. Lets be honest, there are many teams that could come out of the pack.
As for us we have to stay consistent at home and pick up on our away form, otherwise we could be screwed as well.

Not really counter productive, as yes it would put them 5 points behind, but we have 2 games in hand over them. And Derby's away form is pretty shocking so I doubt they are really play off contenders.
And watching palace lose is always productive.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He who laughs last.........you know the rest.

Hopefully it'll be that arrogant palace gloater who posts time and time again on here that palace are 'likely' and 'favourites' to get promoted and that we won't make the playoffs, who'll be the one who won't be laughing at all.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Hopefully it'll be that arrogant palace gloater who posts time and time again on here that palace are 'likely' and 'favourites' to get promoted and that we won't make the playoffs, who'll be the one who won't be laughing at all.

What you mean have his jaw wired up? Because it cannot be through a palace failure as I cannot take it anymore.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A playoff final loss to palace is actually no more gutting than a loss to anyone else. It is devastating no matter who the opponents are.
It would be worse. We simply don't expect to get promoted, so while a play-off final loss would be disappointing, we expect to lose at some point anyway. Just so long as it's not against them.

Think we have an easier run in on paper, and of course we have to play you at home and warmed by the fact that you have never in your history done the double over us.
They have, just not since the war.

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
This could be pointless as it seems you cannot read but, the opening post mentioned Crystal Palace. Meeting us in the play-offs blah blah blah.
I do not live in Croydon, never have and I doubt I ever will, never suffered depression either. But you stick to your old cliches if it makes you feel better about your own life.

Talking of cliches "If you want to compare them I think you are better off in a gay club or somewhere similar. "

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I was convinced it will be BHA v Palace playoff final. Now I'm not sure Palace will make top six. We have over taken Boro as predicted. Palace are next. They have Hull (H), Leeds (H), BHA (A) and Leicester (H) plus some easier games. Either Palace or Leicester will slip with BHA ending up 4th or 5th. But that could mean Palace over two legs and Uddinese or Hull at Wembley. May be a better option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here