Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The League Table Today

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Once again you lot seem very convinced of your play-off spot. There are plenty more twists and turns to come, not to mention you have five games in fifteen days to get through. You will pretty much know after those fifteen days where your future lies.

Huddersfield currently beating Burnley 1-0

Thanks to the 'Oracle':bowdown: I have ceased to think for myself:p

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Once again you lot seem very convinced of your play-off spot. There are plenty more twists and turns to come, not to mention you have five games in fifteen days to get through. You will pretty much know after those fifteen days where your future lies.

Some are confident...one game at a time for me...we all know that most teams are capable of beating each other on any given day....but thanks for letting us know that it will all be certain after those five games :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

This is a BRIGHTON board. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with BRIGHTON fans being optimistic about how the season is going to finish.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Please feel free to supply an alternative view on any of the myriad posts/threads knocking our chances that appear in abundance when our form is not quite so good. After all, if you are being reasonable about it all, it's only fair.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well after tonight's results...table is such..we have to play the 4th and 5th side at home......7,8,9 and 10th away which is interesting

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
This is a BRIGHTON board. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with BRIGHTON fans being optimistic about how the season is going to finish.

I REALISE THIS IS A BRIGHTON BOARD, nothing wrong with being optimistic but there is a difference between that and absolutely sure. DO YOU THINK THAT WRITING IN CAPS GETS YOUR POINT ACROSS MORE?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Please feel free to supply an alternative view on any of the myriad posts/threads knocking our chances that appear in abundance when our form is not quite so good. After all, if you are being reasonable about it all, it's only fair.

Im far from knocking your chances, but your board has gone from everyone thinking you are going to finish seventh to people virtually booking there Wembley tickets. Not only that some of you have even decided we will drop out of the play-offs or you will beat us at Wembley. SHould we not all be concentrating on the next game first, then the 17th and then see how we all get on from there? Just to add I do not really get involved with any threads knocking you on here, in fact I have even said you will click one day, im not sure that day has come yet though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Im far from knocking your chances, but your board has gone from everyone thinking you are going to finish seventh to people virtually booking there Wembley tickets. Not only that some of you have even decided we will drop out of the play-offs or you will beat us at Wembley. SHould we not all be concentrating on the next game first, then the 17th and then see how we all get on from there? Just to add I do not really get involved with any threads knocking you on here, in fact I have even said you will click one day, im not sure that day has come yet though.
Once again chaps, we are making the man with a rudimentary grasp of standing upright who's just pounding at the keyboard with clenched fists, come across as quite smart.

Why do we do it to ourselves.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Once again chaps, we are making the man with a rudimentary grasp of standing upright who's just pounding at the keyboard with clenched fists, come across as quite smart.

Why do we do it to ourselves.

I like how you seem to have me figured out, when you have achieved half as much as I have, come back and let me know.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I like how you seem to have me figured out, when you have achieved half as much as I have, come back and let me know.
Ok so we can scratch 'sense of humour' from any possible human characteristics. :kiss:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

So what have you achieved so we can all compare cocks ?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Ok so we can scratch 'sense of humour' from any possible human characteristics. :kiss:

we are making the man with a rudimentary grasp of standing upright who's just pounding at the keyboard with clenched fists

No your right im sorry, the above was hilarious.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you want to compare them I think you are better off in a gay club or somewhere similar.

So totally no substance to what you have achieved then, come on we really are all waiting to hear this gem of information

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here