Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Joe Marler is a Seagull" thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I know it's been mentioned deep in other threads, but after his header "assist" last night, I think it merits its own thread...

"I take huge inspiration from Roberto De Zerbi and his mighty Seagulls doing a demolition job on United yesterday..."

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
That’s the most aggressive I’ve ever heard someone chant Seagulls. You’d definitely join in if he was next to you in the crowd.

Apparently Marcus Smith is another Brighton fan in the England squad, a West Upper regular by all accounts.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He’s a born and bred Sussex lad and still lives in Sussex - presume he follows the Albion?
I didn't actually know he was an Albion fan. I've followed his career since he started at Quins, being a huge Quins fans myself.

Marcus Smith, also of Quins and England, is an Albion fan too. Harlequins are the nearest club to Brighton for anyone getting into rugby and have a strong Sussex connection. Smith is from Brighton, Joe is from Haywards Heath. The Chisholm brothers also come from Mid-Sussex.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That’s the most aggressive I’ve ever heard someone chant Seagulls. You’d definitely join in if he was next to you in the crowd.

Apparently Marcus Smith is another Brighton fan in the England squad, a West Upper regular by all accounts.
He is, yes. I noticed he follows NSC on Twitter/X a little while ago.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Legend

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I didn't actually know he was an Albion fan. I've followed his career since he started at Quins, being a huge Quins fans myself.

Marcus Smith, also of Quins and England, is an Albion fan too. Harlequins are the nearest club to Brighton for anyone getting into rugby and have a strong Sussex connection. Smith is from Brighton, Joe is from Haywards Heath. The Chisholm brothers also come from Mid-Sussex.
Brighton RFC are the nearest club to Brighton.

el punal

Um, Chessum brothers?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here