The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Campagna & Dwight Gayle, to name but two.
How long are Bannan and Puncheon signed up for?

Campana I am happy with regardless, I truly believe he will come good and will be a cut above in the championship, likewise Gayle but I am not as confident. Bannan is a three year signing(I think) and I thought that Puncheon was a loan.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Campana I am happy with regardless, I truly believe he will come good and will be a cut above in the championship, likewise Gayle but I am not as confident. Bannan is a three year signing(I think) and I thought that Puncheon was a loan.

Never mind, with all your billions you can sign another sixteen mediocre players in january, and send them all out on loan.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Not for the amount of fans they will have when all the glory hunters have naffed off

Nobody does plastics like you lot, they are not necessarily a bad thing as their money is the same as anyone else's but lets not pretend all your supporters are lifelong fans who would support you through thick and thin.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Palace fans must be excited..

Nobody does plastics like you lot, they are not necessarily a bad thing as their money is the same as anyone else's but lets not pretend all your supporters are lifelong fans who would support you through thick and thin.

22000 season tickets sold this season.

You lot said it would not continue after the 1st season and we are now in the 3rd season :lol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I am a life long supporter, who had a season ticket at the Goldstone, then after that, i wasnt in a position to go to Gillingham due to work, and finances, having a young family, I personally really hated the withdean, so didnt go much, but got a season ticket for the amex, with one of my two sons, who (to my shame) was a Liverpool fan. He now is as keen a supporter of the albion as i am(although he doesnt hate your lot as much as i do), we have discussed relegation to league 1, and have both agreed we are in it even if(and its a huge if) this did happen. So if that makes me a jcl i suppose i am

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Palace fans must be excited..

What was your average last year? What is the number of 'palace' lol lol lol who went to Wembley? What is your home average this season?

Nobody does plastics like us? 23000 season ticket holders in the championship. Enough said.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
What was your average last year? What is the number of 'palace' lol lol lol who went to Wembley? What is your home average this season?

Nobody does plastics like us? 23000 season ticket holders in the championship. Enough said.

No you are right, they were all wholeheartedly supporting you guys when you never had a pot to pish in and were not in a shiny new stadium. Football must do things to people that make them deny the undeniable.
Is it not obvious that our support will rise in the Premier and for a final? are they plastics? YES, do we admit that? YES

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No you are right, they were all wholeheartedly supporting you guys when you never had a pot to pish in and were not in a shiny new stadium. Football must do things to people that make them deny the undeniable.
Is it not obvious that our support will rise in the Premier and for a final? are they plastics? YES, do we admit that? YES

ps 30k database withdean

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Also Withdean only held 6k when we 1st went back. We could have sold 3-times that. The support has always been there the ground to hold them sadly wasn't.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Never mind, with all your billions you can sign another sixteen mediocre players in january, and send them all out on loan.

They already have almost 50 professional footballers hoovering up all the Premier League cash. Not much left to rebuild Selhurst I suggest.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Us - 27000 v Watford on a Monday night. Due to a MASSIVE cock up on the trains caused by a fairly vigorous storm we actually got between 22 and 25k through the gates depending on who you believe. At the time we were 16th and had previously drawn 0-0 at Yeovil. You lot announced 20,000 against Arsenal on a Saturday lunchtime. Both games were televised.

Our glory hunters are staying put. Yours haven't even arrived.

I'm off to turn in to the Major but not before I've laughed at your shitstorm of a season a few more times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports