Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Be honest now, did you really expect to be so out of your depth this season??

Yes, I thought we would have done better in the Transfer market but still never thought we would achieve anything, especially after the loss of imo our two best players

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
How is it trolling you idiot, I gave the kind of response that the little diatribe warranted. Whenever a BHA fan has no answer or intelligent response they revert to the you were in admin twice bullshit, which translates roughly to when it comes to football we cannot really insult you so lets revert to the fallback position of Admins

It is not bullshit, nor would it be for you if we had been in administration twice.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Palace fans must be excited..

How is it trolling you idiot, I gave the kind of response that the little diatribe warranted. Whenever a BHA fan has no answer or intelligent response they revert to the you were in admin twice bullshit, which translates roughly to when it comes to football we cannot really insult you so lets revert to the fallback position of Admins

Fascinating response.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:bla: :bla: :bla:

Without Bloom you would not be where you are, it is not the way "we" do things, it is how our owners do things. One day your owner/s may screw up.

Without Prince Charming , El Gordo and the 2 silent partners you would be following Sutton United :thumbsup: Admin number 3 in 2015/2016 after back to back relegations ? :thumbsup:

DanielT

How is that Brighton's financial problems of the years leading up to Tony Bloom are overlooked by our pet Palacite?

Perhaps because we didn't take the 'easy' route of administration and pee all over local businesses including charities like St John's ambulance?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
How is that Brighton's financial problems of the years leading up to Tony Bloom are overlooked by our pet Palacite?

Perhaps because we didn't take the 'easy' route of administration and pee all over local businesses including charities like St John's ambulance?

You never did anything, it is those who are in charge who decide. But "we" did pay St Johns's ambulance, whether or not you wish to believe that is entirely upto you, but you are wrong.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Another good result and performance today, fella.
9 defeats out of 10. Can't ese that any other Champ team would have done worse.

Well we will never know how you would have done will we, nor will we know next year. But it may happen one day, the sun has to shine on a dogs arse at least once

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

And this was wonderfully insightful and intellectual.

Nice.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
And this was wonderfully insightful and intellectual.

Nice.

You have already responded to that, do you get the feeling that you are searching longingly for something relevant to say. You accuse me of being a troll, I suggest you look closer to home.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

You never did anything, it is those who are in charge who decide.

Rubbish. We did do something. We supported the club through thick and thin for many years away from our own city, home and away and still kept the faith. Brighton fans had an organised campaign which often made national headlines (both through direct action and a more softly softly approach) which attracted much attention and almost universal sympathy. Dread to think what your plastic (arsenal, Chelsea, Charlton fans really) crowd would have gone down to in similar circumstances. If you can only attract an average of 16000 in a promotion season to the top league, your club is not in a good place.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Must be fun seeing your team destroyed week in week out, rather than the PL money making you it will ruin you as you are paying fair wages to mediocre players on long contracts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here